Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
42,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks チャットキラー for starting a thread but here it goes:

We are away to arguably the best team in the planet in Barcelona looking to go through to the second round of UCL competition, Barca is already through and will rest most of their starters, we still need to get at least the same outcome as Celtic in order to go through.

Our team will line up as following:

Artur
Maxi Luisao Garay Melga
Matic Andre_Gomes
Ola_John Nolito
Lima Rodrigo

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
A number of Barca first eleven choices will sit today, but one who will not is Messi. He will give his all to tie or break Gerd Muller's scoring record.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
A number of Barca first eleven choices will sit today, but one who will not is Messi. He will give his all to tie or break Gerd Muller's scoring record.
No he won't. Messi will start the game on the bench and Barca will only field 3 of their regular starters: Puyol, Adriano and Villa. It's Barca B vs Benfica tonight.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
No he won't. Messi will start the game on the bench and Barca will only field 3 of their regular starters: Puyol, Adriano and Villa. It's Barca B vs Benfica tonight.
Yep. Just tuned in and he is on the bench. The report I saw this morning had him in the first XI. I still expect we'll see him in the 2nd half, especially since he wasn't left off the bench. Their next two matches are away. I'm sure he wants to least match the record in their stadium.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Regarding Homeland: No spoilers please. I'm about a month behind.

Can someone locate the Rodrigo who is exciting offensive player? I haven't seen him this season.

·
Registered
42,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you guys "for" or "against" the Carrie/Brody relationship? Such a fvcked up dynamic, two lonesome, messed up old souls who find comfort and solace in each other... Danes and Lewis have electric chemistry so I love it whenever they're on screen together. I spoke to another fan of the show who said women often hated Carrie for getting mixed up with Brody, while male viewers tended to get a bigger kick out of it.

[I think this is OK for AXP as they got involved in Season 1]

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
チャットキラー;9453180 said:
Are you guys "for" or "against" the Carrie/Brody relationship? Such a fvcked up dynamic, two lonesome, messed up old souls who find comfort and solace in each other... Danes and Lewis have electric chemistry so I love it whenever they're on screen together. I spoke to another fan of the show who said women often hated Carrie for getting mixed up with Brody, while male viewers tended to get a bigger kick out of it.

[I think this is OK for AXP as they got involved in Season 1]
I like everything, it's a cool show and you get to see boobies and smashathons.

BTW, Celtic 1 Spartak 1

1 - 20 of 47 Posts