Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Really expect to qualify from the group stage for this one, could have been way, way worse. I think we got off quite lightly with CSKA and Plzen considering it could have been Napoli and PSG

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st place is acheivable IMO if Bayern play like they did against Freiburg this weekend

Then again, the loss against Cardiff was very mancini-esque

·
Zmajevici !
7,478 Posts
Really expect to qualify from the group stage for this one, could have been way, way worse. I think we got off quite lightly with CSKA and Plzen considering it could have been Napoli and PSG
Agreed. Also could have with Barca and AC milan. Do able definitely.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
3-0 win away at Plzen, as good a start as we could hope for. Goals came from Dzeko, Toure and Aguero, and we looked rather comfortable in the 2nd half.

Already won more games than last season :wee:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
watched the press conference, silva and aguero are fit, but silva will only play as a sub.
also, dzeko was at the presser, and some journalist asked him about the 2 year anniversary of tevez refusing to play vs bayern and how has the team improved since than, dzkos reply was "whats tevez got to do with the club" lol the journalist got owned. stupid journalists always trying to stir shit up.

sucks that im gona miss this game

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Yes, gone be able to watch this game.

Lineup is

..............dzeko
Nasri......aguero.......navas
..........yaya.....dinho
Clichy.nastasic.kompany.Richards
................hart

Subs:
Partition
Zabaleta
Lescott
Garcia
Milner
Silva
Negredo

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Nastasic is pissing me off with these fouls he keeps making every game right outside the box. And dzeko is so lazy and slow, idk why pellegrini didn't start Negredo who works his as off

·
Zmajevici !
7,478 Posts
Because Negredo is no threat on goal and Dzeko is, this is just awful to watch. Bayern completely dominating the midfield. Richards to slow for Ribery, midfield not coping, a lot needs to change for the 2nd half.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Because Negredo is no threat on goal and Dzeko is, this is just awful to watch. Bayern completely dominating the midfield. Richards to slow for Ribery, midfield not coping, a lot needs to change for the 2nd half.
Negredo not a threat on goal? Are you high? Negredo has 2 goals and 2 assists and dzeko has 2 and 1, and Negredo has played less minutes than dzeko.
Negredo is a much more useful player. Dzeko is like a turtle

·
Zmajevici !
7,478 Posts
nothing wrong with Negredo, he assists pretty damn good but is no target man or a threat in the air or with his shots or you must have missed the last games. I don't mind Negredo coming on for Dzeko but it wont change much, the midfield is being raped, Aguero and Dzeko had absolutely no chance to score.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts