Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you think we will go?

I think we are a much better team than England, but they will be tough...
Should we get past the, what are our chanses in the tournament, can we qualify for the Olympics or even win it?

and what should our team be(for the u21 euro2000)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
I can't say how good are chances are, I don't really know the English U21 team , all I know is that Michael Owen most likely will be playing even though everybody thought he wouldn't...
We are going to be missing a couple of players. so it's not going to be easy.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with RS Forever its not going to be easy because i believe they play better as a team and we only have 3 or 4 really good younsters.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear Leeds Utd is English U21 in disguise!
Leeds is supplying their National team w/6 mates. If that is true, Yugo U21 has a very tough job to advance. Did Leeds k/o Partizan?
Is Leeds having a good time w/Roma (we shall see today)? Did KK (Kevin Keegan) say he want's to see more U21's in his rebuilding National team project? Micheal Owen is confirmed to be playing for U21's (healed injury and already started v MU).
I say Yugo U21 team has a serious contender.

What about our Yugo U21? Ivic and Ilic from PZ are still out cos this is coach Djoric's last U21 game. Lazetic just joined the punk band w/ his recent behavior. Djokaj, Paunovic,... and.... help me out with names, cos as I recollect there are a few Yugo's injured and not playing.

In another words, I see no light, only trouble!

Please, enlighten me ;) !!!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just watched Leeds v Roma 1:0. I tell ya, if you think those 6 English U21's are OK... you're WRONG! They are awesome!!!
Physical and fast is not the only benefit English players have... believe it or not they are psyching out the oponent.
Tricks they use?
Here's a good one: They commit a foul and whether it was wissled as foul or not, they immediately point out how the fouled player is diving. Refs are bying into this, cos they are trying to tackle diving from footy!
Here's another one: Do you honestly think that EPL style frequent shots on goal from whatever position (what we in Yugo say: duvanje) doesn't put pressure on the goally? Ask Roma's goally who by trying to save, redirected the shot that was going away from the goal into the goal. Is Yugo U21 goally Kujovic worth the challenge?
And for the end, another Q: Lazetic, Ivic and Ilic like players don't know how to cool down and play smart? Watch Leeds v Roma and find out how in 90th min 2 Roma's most experienced world players get ejected! Scary~!

Sigh

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just watched Leeds v Roma 1:0. I tell ya, if you think those 6 English U21's are OK... you're WRONG! They are awesome!!!
Physical and fast is not the only benefit English players have... believe it or not they are psyching out the oponent.
Tricks they use?
Here's a good one: They commit a foul and whether it was wissled as foul or not, they immediately point out how the fouled player is diving. Refs are bying into this, cos they are trying to tackle diving from footy!
Here's another one: Do you honestly think that EPL style frequent shots on goal from whatever position (what we in Yugo say: duvanje) doesn't put pressure on the goally? Ask Roma's goally who by trying to save, redirected the shot that was going away from the goal into the goal. Is Yugo U21 goally Kujovic worth the challenge?
And for the end, another Q: Lazetic, Ivic and Ilic like players don't know how to cool down and play smart? Watch Leeds v Roma and find out how in 90th min 2 Roma's most experienced world players get ejected! Scary~!

Sigh

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
No need to say it twice, vracar, we hear you.. :)

Thanks for the information, it's good to know a bit more about your opponent, I don't like it when some Yugo fan goes"We'll beat them" when they don't even know the opponent.
And what is that optimism based on: when have the U21's played an awesome game so we can say "They are world class"...We are going to be missing Lazetic, Djokaj, Jelic, a few others, don't remember their names. There is simply no reason for such optimism, I hope we make it, but it isn't going to be nearly as easy as some people might think..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm supprised you people are'nt as confident as I am going into this match :( :) :(...

Samo vi cekajte, oni engleski kreteni nemaju sancu(just you wait those english cretens dont stand a chance)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is only one way of finding out who will be on top and that is to wait until the 29th when we play them. :)

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All I'm hoping is that Yugo U21 comes out focused and well prepared for the battle, instead of showing up (like: "...sad se bude Djetici i Sokolici...") with a wake-up call!

The oponent is already gathering a plan and the footy media is on their side.

Scary thoughts:
:( Coach Djoric insisting to coach his last game v England
:( :( FSJ (Yugo Footy Association) led by Miljanic and Bulatovic (both Montenegrins) are in dispute with it's member FSCG (Montenigrin Footy Association)
:( :( :( ...as previously mentioned to many players injured or disqualified

... what is not helping the focus and preperation that Yugo is capable of!

I want to hear some good news lads, c'mon tell me some good news!?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts