Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Questa la lista dei convocati:
Portieri: Mannone (Arsenal), Perin (Genoa);
Difensori: Angella (Empoli), Ariaudo (Cagliari), Bellusci (Catania), Bianco (Sassuolo), Cremonesi (Cremonese), De Silvestri (Fiorentina), Ogbonna (Torino);
Centrocampisti: Bolzoni (Frosinone), Casarini (Bologna), Di Gennaro (Livorno), Marrone (Juventus), Mustacchio (Ancona), Poli (Sampdoria), Schelotto (Cesena);
Attaccanti: Balotelli (Inter), Borini (Chelsea), Marilungo (Lecce), Okaka (Fulham).

Mannone; De Silvestri, Bellusci, Ariaudo, Ogbonna; Schelotto, Poli, Bolzoni; Balotelli, Marilungo; Okaka.

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
Our Boys:

Kapusok - Goalkeepers:
Gulácsi Péter (Liverpool FC)
Megyeri Balázs (Ferencváros)

Védők - Defenders:
Debreceni András (Budapest Honvéd)
Korcsmár Zsolt (Újpest FC)
Kádár Tamás (Newcastle United FC)
Lázár Pál (Videoton FC)
Pintér Ádám (MTK Budapest)
Szabó János (Paksi SE)

Középpályások - Midfields:
Elek Ákos (Videoton FC)
Kulcsár Dávid (Ferencváros)
Gosztonyi András (AS Bari)
Gyömbér Gábor (Lombard Pápa)
Koman Vladimir (AS Bari)
Varga József (DVSC-TEVA)

Támadók - Attackers:

Futács Márkó (Werder Bremen)
Lencse László (Videoton FC)
Varga Roland (Újpest FC)
Simon András (Córdoba FC)

Csoportunk állása - Standings:

1. Wales 13 pont (6 meccs)
2. Magyarország 9 pont (4 meccs)
3. Olaszország 7 pont (5 meccs)
4. Luxembourg 4 pont (7 meccs)
5. Bosznia-Hecegovina 4 pont (4 meccs)

As you can see... Nemeth is still injured and cannot play :(

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually my team would be Di Gennaro in midfield and playing Balotelli and Marilungo upfront, but anyway... this is a crucial game for Italy, need a win.

·
Registered
46,155 Posts
I'd prefer Okaka and Balotelli starting, even if I'm a fan of Marilungo.

BTW it' sufficient to look at the list of players who have been called up to realize that moaning about the lack of talent in Italy is crazy. Then when we miss it we can steal it from Argentine (Schelotto). :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is talent, I like Okaka too, but he has hardly been playing enough to warrant a starting place. I would prefer Marilungo also because for me he has been the best player in this U21 squad so far when we have played.

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
are there a lot of changes in the squad since our boys last met in Gyor ?! Our team is practically the same but without Nemeth and the addition of Futacs.

·
Registered
46,155 Posts
are there a lot of changes in the squad since our boys last met in Gyor ?!
There are a few players who were not in Gyor. I think that the most notable changes are the returns of Okaka (forward) and Di Gennaro (attacking midfielder). I think that Perin, Bianco and Casarini are also new. The most notable absences are Ranocchia and Paloschi, both injured.

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
There are a few players who were not in Gyor. I think that the most notable changes are the returns of Okaka (forward) and Di Gennaro (attacking midfielder). I think that Perin, Bianco and Casarini are also new. The most notable absences are Ranocchia and Paloschi, both injured.
hmm thanks. Our team is pretty much identical, so no surprises there. What about online streams ?! Will there be any for sure ?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Team when we lost 2-0 was quite bizarre frm what I am looking at. Casiraghi started with 6 defenders. Idiot.

This time round hopefully it is more balanced, I expect something like this from him: 4-4-2

Mannone; De Silvestri, Angella, Ariaudo, Ogbonna; Schelotto, Bolzoni, Poli, ???; Balotelli, Okaka

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
What happened to the Man Utd striker? Didn't stop the U-21 from using him even though he wasn't playing often a year back.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well Man Utd bought this Diouf guy aswell, so we will see next year how much Fergie rates Macheda although I expect a loan. He must be injured though as I notice he hasnt played in the reserves for a while.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
The expected formations according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Bolzoni has to go, they guy can't control a ball and is very very slow.

Rest of the team playing good. Impressed with our 2 CB, cut out lots of balls and both look pretty tidy on the ball. They have more possession but not causing any problems, I think we can get another goal from this game

1 - 20 of 37 Posts