Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Match to be played in 13 minutes in Hertzeliya. Levi promised to allow all 18 squad members to take part in this game, Maor Melikson is missing due to injury.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Israel is 1:0 down at Halftime, goal for Ukraine after 21 minutes.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And this is also the final result. Dissapointing but let's wait for the match reports.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
What a crappy game.

U21 had a good streak and this is what we get infront of the Ukrainians... :mad:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ukraine dominated most of the game and Danin even saved a ball off the goal line. Itzhaki scored a goal on 70 minutes but it was disallowed for offside call.

Only 100 fans came to watch this :wth: really sad.

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
There's no shame in this, Kappa... After all we did manage to get into the European finals this May - TOP8 in Europe...

Anyway, good luck to your team... We'll probably see them (U21) later on this year in Donetsk - for the Lobanovsky Cup :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Roman said:
There's no shame in this, Kappa... After all we did manage to get into the European finals this May - TOP8 in Europe...

Anyway, good luck to your team... We'll probably see them (U21) later on this year in Donetsk - for the Lobanovsky Cup :)

I dont lose to Ukrainians :stuckup:

is the Lobanovsky cup thae one with Poland-Serbia-Ukraine and Israel?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Kappa21 said:
I dont lose to Ukrainians :stuckup:

is the Lobanovsky cup thae one with Poland-Serbia-Ukraine and Israel?
Yes the same one, but it seems according to what Roman said it will be with the U-21.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Roman said:

yea ukraine is just becoming strong in many perspectives.......although i do recall our senior team beating yours 1-0 at the Lobanovsky tournament.....but you were missing Sheva. Anyways i'm not to disappointed by the result, i know we have a strong youth team

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Our youth team is JUST good now. They were slumpy in the begining of WCQ 06 and then came back. If they played better, they would have made it!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
shouldve been couldve been, lets live in the present. The u-21 is good and i think that with a bit mroe time they can be even better, but don't forget how many u-21 players are on the current squad that we would like to see on the senior squad. I think we should push them up to the senior squad and then take some of the u-19 and u-17 players and push thme up to the u-21.....like bar buzgalo for example

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
yes, i agee with you Yarok. The U21 is nothing to what kinda arsenal israel has in the younger ones like the U19 and U17... We got 15 year old players who (as i was told) are being snatched by Villareal and Racing Santander...

I think we look good in the next 7-15 years from now.
But good doesnt mean nothing, when other teams might be great....so we need to compete

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Kappa21 said:
I think we look good in the next 7-15 years from now.
But good doesnt mean nothing, when other teams might be great....so we need to compete
Don´t be so pessimistic :) we could be better than that in much less time.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
Don´t be so pessimistic :) we could be better than that in much less time.

This is true. We got some big names in the youth team.
Im hoping for a really great mix come the 2010 WC..i know its far, but you would have a mix of U21 player. some U19...and the Benayoun, Katan veterans who can really show alot :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts