Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I voted for TEVEZ i seen alot of him he looks good and strong.He has nippy footwork not to flash but id like to see him in Italy or Spain

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Kezmen said:
I voted for TEVEZ i seen alot of him he looks good and strong.He has nippy footwork not to flash but id like to see him in Italy or Spain
And why not in England?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re:why not england

i dont think he should come to england because i dont think he will settle in an english club at this point in time. Examples: Bruno Cheyrou. He has wonderful talent but its unfortunate. Helder Postiga he also has been hated by alot of the tottenham fans i feel sorry for the lad he also has alot of potential but there you are another victim but you never know about Tevez he might be able to settle but yet he can also not perform to his full potential.
I hope this answears your question.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
English football would suit his game most... he's fast and strong like an oxe, powerful.

Saviola has shown in Spain that it doesn't perticuarly suit him for whatever reason. Tevez should come to England, but he must learn English first ;)

X

·
0 Posts
u guys, heard about dong ? he plays in the chinese league, now signed by man utd and loned to antwerp, i heard hes a really good talent hes 18 and during a UTD try out i heard that he beat everyone in the utd reserved team in a sprint and he can grap a basketball hope (hes only 1.8m MAX)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dong

aint seen him yet so aint saying anything about his ability. if thats true then manu are getting another good youngster

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
kezmen,Postiga is not hated by any Spurs fans,where did you hear this ?

although Spurs are renowned for being fickle ,this is really a myth,they certainly wouldn't turn on a young lad that quickly.

they even have a song to the tune of the Dean Martin/Vieira ditty

Postiga....whoooaaahhh
Postiga....whoooaaahhh

He comes from Por-tug-al
He hates The Ar-sen-al

Postiga :D

anyway i'll vote for :star: David Bentley :star: .....the most creative English talent since Gazza :cool:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
torres...

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i know several tottenham fans who arent happy with him even though his talent.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Yes, is saviola who doesn't fit, around 60 goals by now, a lot of them coming from the bench, many matches missed.....I wonder if is not a coach problem? .:eek: Come on what does he has to do to be a first team regular?, he usually delivers the first goal, or the one that equalize or the winning one, and no hatt tricks against Murcia or whatever. He lost his father, he is in a new country, he si what 22?, and he made all that amount of goals, being treated like shit most of the time (no by the crowd)... please: BARCA HAS TO START TO PLAY LIKE A TEAM GET RID OF REIZEGER'S (I mean players of that level because the guy seems to be more than OK, hard working and never making problems, but a bad player for me) AND LOUSY COACHES.
As for Tevez I'm a Boca fan, what he did till now is wonderfull but I'm thinking that this year or at least a part of it has to be for adjustment, the typical low performance of someone of his age has to come if not he is an alien, if he gets through it, and he improves in his game (also he was over required last year he needs rest but sadly Boca isn't in his prime and need him), he would be a great player anywhere.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Saviola is great player trust me....
Robben is great ( dual him up front with Kezman... whala...)
Van der vaart.... Cavenaghi :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts