Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did any of you ever think that U20 Misr with the limited 80 active users can ever beat the biggest and first hattrick country Sverige with their 26000+ active users?

This is what happened today, when U20 Misr sweaped U20 Sverige with 5 goals 1

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Congrats Amr, looks like you're doing a more than fine job so far with Young Egypt. :star: :strong:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
CONGRATS MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
congrats however i believe sweden just underestimated you. i think they've become to arrogant and just take it easy alot of the times.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Great result Amr, well done. :thumbsup: I don't think Sweden underestimated Misr, they just came off a home loss to Slovenia. It's just that they're at a bad TS right now, although even then they look awfully weak for some reason :confused:

·
International
9,682 Posts
Raanan said:
Great result Amr, well done. :thumbsup: I don't think Sweden underestimated Misr, they just came off a home loss to Slovenia. It's just that they're at a bad TS right now, although even then they look awfully weak for some reason :confused:
Maybe it's because they're testing the new tactics. I know our NT sometimes is losing posession on purpose just to try the counterattack, etc.

However, congrats to Egypt and their manager for a great performance. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Raanan said:
Great result Amr, well done. :thumbsup: I don't think Sweden underestimated Misr, they just came off a home loss to Slovenia.
Well, you learn something new every day ;) :happy: Well Done to my Slovenians :smileani: :star:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Well done. :thumbsup: Awesome performance. :star:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts