Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two goals from Deano's man Arturo Lupoli at 8 seconds and in the 52nd minute (both poachers) saw Arsenal defeat the Addicks' U18 team 2-0. Here is a match report, Smith and Stokes putting in a good performance as usual.

Well done boys.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
What , there is a london derby today and u brought up this...concentrate on the game today , when Arsenals A squad.............. :lala: no comment(2-0 L) ;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
khimik said:
The game isn't today you lemon.

Oh , I know dat...just checkin if u knew dat:lala: :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jern Lizardhous said:
Lupoli is a goalscoring freak :star:
We should strap Jeffers down into a chair and make him watch the Wolf in action, and tell him "this is what you were bought to do!" ;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Rossi is better! my gooners :nono:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
khimik said:
Based on what, plummy?
Dont hate him...u have a PHD..play hater degree! Rossi can score and assist..has a better rocket and better vision , dude!

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lupoli smashed Del Piero's scoring record last season and is scoring freely for us in the reserves, and scored a brace against Everton. Something tells me he's only the slightly better player, it might just be his incredible scoring record ... and we don't need players to score and create as we have plenty of those.

Can you type in Engilsh too?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Lupoli can create as well, he has the intelligence around the box, he is no Inzaghi, check his great 1-2 with Flamini that opened the defence against City.

Rossi might be good but at the moment Fergie seems to prefer both Eagles and Richardson so i'd say he hasn't settles as well as Lupoli has at this stage.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jern Lizardhous said:
Lupoli can create as well, he has the intelligence around the box, he is no Inzaghi, check his great 1-2 with Flamini that opened the defence against City.
The obviously won't be his role for us "if" he makes it, though. He's going to be that poacher we've always wanted - how dangerous will we be attacking wise with him, Titi, Jose and van Persie around? :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
ooooooo, he broke some records! :nono: look Rossi over Lupiiiihiki..talk to me in 10 yrs!

Excuse me , but nature is calling me...I gotta take a dump , my gooner friend :yuck:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jonny Knoxville said:
ooooooo, he broke some records! :nono: look Rossi over Lupiiiihiki..
Just face it, you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about as usual. You haven't seen Rossi play and you haven't seen Lupoli play either, and if i hadn't have mentioned he broke Del Piero's scoring record, you'd believe me if I told you that Lupoli was once a guest on Jeopardy.

talk to me in 10 yrs!
I'd rather move to N17 than put myself through that.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Rossi used play in New Joisey...yup , he looked good when I was there. Lup...yup , he looked good playing for Italy(under something) on Portuguese TV. bye , have a nice day , booger :thmbdown:

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
The obviously won't be his role for us "if" he makes it, though. He's going to be that poacher we've always wanted - how dangerous will we be attacking wise with him, Titi, Jose and van Persie around? :D

yes but not just a poacher, we have no use for one of them in our team which is why i was pissed off when we bought Jeffers, he wasn't just crap at finishing he was a crap footballer.

Lupoli will be clinincal but also be involved in the play, much like Aliadiere, just a poacher like Inzaghi would be utterly useless to our play.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The only difference is, we'll make sure Arturo doesn't have dodgy knees and is injury prone ;)

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
The only difference is, we'll make sure Arturo doesn't have dodgy knees and is injury prone ;)
you never know Aliadiere could still get well, remember Gerrard at that age, he was never fit either, Ali might grow out of it, but i can't see him making it at the Arsenal he has missed too much development, i hope he can have a good career somewhere else though, he was much like at Lupoli at 17, a goalscoring freak. :star:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts