Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very good result for our U18-Team in qualifying for EC:
Yugoslavia-Romania 0-4! (Zicu sored twice), so we have still chances to qualify (after B-RO 1-1, ISR-RO 1-1, I don´t know the other results from our group, even on www.uefa.com there is nothing mentioned)

Draw for play-offs (U21):
France-Romania (first game in RO on 10.11., second leg on 14.11.).
To bad for Cernat, Gioane and C. Munteanu ...

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Thomas Schuster said:
Very good result for our U18-Team in qualifying for EC:
Yugoslavia-Romania 0-4! (Zicu sored twice), so we have still chances to qualify (after B-RO 1-1, ISR-RO 1-1, I don´t know the other results from our group, even on www.uefa.com there is nothing mentioned)

Draw for play-offs (U21):
France-Romania (first game in RO on 10.11., second leg on 14.11.).
To bad for Cernat, Gioane and C. Munteanu ...
WOW GO ZICU!

AS for the U21 matchup, all I gotta say is "doh" :doh:

We're gonna be holding our breath for those two games, if Cernat and the boys can pull it off it double their value individually and as a team!

Hai ROMANIA

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
LOL David,

Well for the sake of our country Cernat and Ghioane better get called up to the NT.

Best case scenario.

We win big in Slovenia with Cernat and Ghioane. Then let them play in the second leg of the U21 game along with Chivu, Niculae, Radoi... ;)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EclipsE said:
We win big in Slovenia with Cernat and Ghioane. Then let them play in the second leg of the U21 game along with Chivu, Niculae, Radoi... ;)
Yes EclipsE, sure, and than winning with our U21 in France 3-0 after losing in RO 0-2:D
EclipsE, are you on drugs so early in the morning:D :D :D

·
Registered
25,377 Posts
First of all, bravo to out junior boys who won in Yugoslavia. The coach said already that they were very talented and they proved it in a game, now they have to be constant and prove it in the future also.

Romania can compete with France's U-21. They have great players but so do we. We have also a great U-21 coach and that matters a lot. Don't dispair yet! :)

Now..... this is a very delicate situation. We have two extremely important confrontations: Romania U-21 VS France U-21 and Slovenia VS Romania. In this case, we will have to take a stand and state what's our primal goal. Is it qualifying to the WC or to the U-21 EC ?

I think I already know the answer since the U-21 has always been sacrified for the sake of the senior team. In this case, Hagi should call the players from the U-21 he likes and work really hard with them. I think he will call Ghioane and maybe Cernat. But this last is even more important to the U-21 than Ghioane.
In fact, Cernat is the playmaker and the leader of our U-21 team. Without someone like him, our team plays a very confused football. IF Sanmartean can take Cernat's place, then he could go to the senior team, otherwise forget about it.

It would be so nice seeing both of our teams qualify for their respective competitions!

Romania per sempre!

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
I think your U21 team has a chance. Our U21 team played France U21 in a friendly in France and lost only 2:0. Your U21 team is better.

As for the U19 teams, :eekani:
Bear in mind most of the players who took 4th place in the U18 Euro this summer were gone from this team though. Nonetheless, wow.

·
Registered
590 Posts
The U21 NT will play tomorrow, Wednesday, a friendly against Ukraine. The squad is based on the internal championship and doesn't include Dolha, who's injured. Here's the squad:

Stanca (Sportul), Curca (Farul) - Galamaz (Sportul), Rat (Rapid), D. Balan (Steaua), Bandi (Rapid), Vatavu (Dinamo), Senin (Farul), Avadanei (Ceahlaul), Ghionea (Otelul) - Vl. Munteanu (Dinamo), Croitoru (Bacau), Sinmartean (Gloria), Burca (U Craiova), Bucur (Sportul), Grigorie (U Craiova), Paraschiv (Steaua) - Cl. Dragan (Dinamo), Chihaia (Sportul), Fl. Bratu (Rapid).

·
International
9,682 Posts
I do not like Paraschiv since the gams at home with Dinamo Kiev. He then asked Piturca to replace him because he was unable to face the Ukrainians and that he is struggling with emotions and stuff, as he himself has declared.
And this is no NT player. I hope I won't see him anymore in any level of our NT.

Senin is fantastic. He made yet another fantastic game vs. Craiova. Not to mention that if Moldovan will play both him and Rat on the left it would be fantastic.

Also, Vatavu from Dinamo is a prommising prospect for the future. He replaced Kirita vs. Craiova and he has done 3243243278 better than that *****.

And Bandi is probably from Rapid Electromagnetica, Rapid's satellite from the second division.

HAI ROMANIA!

·
Registered
25,377 Posts
www.romanialibera.com

Tineret: Romania invinge Ucraina cu 5-1

Echipa nationala de tineret a Romaniei a invins miercuri, la Bucuresti, selectionata similara a Ucrainei cu 5-1 (2-0) in ultimul joc al celor doua formatii inaintea barajului de calificare la turneul final al Campionatului European din 2002. Antrenorul Ion Moldovan a avut la dispozitie numai fotbalisti din campionatul intern si a fost multumit de prestatia acestora in fata unei echipe care, in urma cu mai putin de o luna, a castigat una dintre grupele de calificare. Golurile romanilor au fost marcate de Vlad Munteanu (min. 14, penalty), Paraschiv (min. 21), Bucur (min. 74 si 86) si Bratu (min. 77, penalty). In tribune au fost prezenti, pe langa mai multi antrenori ai unor echipe din prima divizie, si selectionerul Gheorghe Hagi alaturi de secundul sau, Gabi Balint.

Romania U-21 won 5-1 against the Ukrainian U-21 today in Bucharest. Our goals were scored by V. Munteanu (min. 14, pen.), Paraschiv (min. 21), Bucur (min. 74, 86) and Bratu (min. 77, penalty).

In the stadiums there were many coaches from the Romanian first divisian and :star: Gica Hagi along with Gabi Balint :star:

It seems that Bucur and Bratu keep scoring for us. Does anybody know more details about them? (ex. height, weight, years, special qualities, super powers :howler: )

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Out of Europe

It´s very sad, but even the U19-Team is out! Romanian football is just out! They´ve lost in Belgium so it´s over (they needed a draw for qualifying):(

Maybe we should make a gymnastics forum ... Romanian soccer is just out from everywhere ... sh!t!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts