Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
couldnt agree with you more....look at valencia....look at lazio...the most argentines, the more success....because we are true champions!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
i know it is late but i'd liked to wrote it
as we noticed that in this year most of the teams
who had argentenin players won thier champions
CUASE that frrom now on every team wana a be champoins
must have an argenentian players thats what roma noticed
with their weak brazilians :) they now had bati and samuel and
bartelt(i know he is great player but he didn't get his chance )
and the same with inter they now looking for veron,almeyda,kily
ABOUT milan i respect thier mind in transfers and thier coach
ZACHERONI admit that he likes the argentenian the most he rocomended
chamot and colloccini and he who get GULY a chance to prove him self
HE siad that the argeeentenian gives more in the pitch (thats wonderfuul words)
in europe real won CHAMPOINS LEUGE IN redondo and the ssecond team was valencia
argentenian team :) ,espanyol won the CUP of spain with the great cavalero,and
the king pochitino and posse(he is great i like him very much)
sporting they know what they do they gives DUSHER achance to prove
what he can do,and bring acosta in the attack

U WANA BE A CHAMPOIN GET ARGENENIANS

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah right!!Buy them first,bring them fame and then they throw us in the face(or better kick in our face)that they dont like us,they cant be good in our teams,they dont like this, 'dont like that,'hate the coach and other things that i have never expected from them,sometimes it really hurts to see someone that you admire to behave this way,so arrogantly!! No,thanx but no!I totally prefer Pippo's attitude than some Argentinians ones! :(

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

[This message has been edited by Lochness_Monster (edited 01-06-2000).]

J

·
0 Posts
hi manoo
why all this hating for our players
look to ur team ..veron semione almeyda sinsine .....
and u r the who wanna thru almeyda out
and he also in the final want that too

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, i dont blame any of the argentines because every player around the world says the same stuff every day. eg: baronio, pirlo, frey, inzaghi, etc. these are some of the people that ***** like everyone else. its not their fault. clubs just want to use these players to win for one season and throw them out and get bunch of another young group of guys. there must be stablility in the minds of the players because any day of the year, they can be thrown out.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I disagree,'coz if this is the clubs'attitude then Cragnotti would have sold already Veron...
Almeyda dissappointed me very much 'coz of his arrogance and wilderness,i mean if he doesnt want to be benched then he should try as much as Simeone did!And this guy never complaint for being benched he tried hard and proved to be a true leader with the right character.Dont get me wrong,i truly like Argentinians and i think they are great but still,some of them cant keep their mouth shut,ofourse that goes for other nationality players as well,but the example of Matias came up.And it's sad 'coz he is one of my favor.players... :(

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lochness_Monster (edited 02-06-2000).]

·
Registered
421 Posts
Lochness_Monster
u r talking to much wrong
beleive me
ALMEYDA is not arogant
lazio is the arogant team
almmeyda he is the FIGHTER
about almeyda and the BENCH (u r joking)
NO WAY ALMEYDA WILL BE IN THE BENCH
it is not the appropiate time for that
he was playiing in the bench BUT he show that he is a HIGH CLASS
when u said put almeyda in the bench is like u said PUT ronaldo or veron on the bench
there is no way for that

ALMEYDA IS NOW from the players in the world
he always playing good he didn't want tto prove himself

BYE
don't get me wrong

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hey calm down Almeyda+parma, calm down ,you have totally misunderstood my words,i have never said that Almeyda should be benched,i like him very much and i really enjoy him in the field,with this fighting spirit.He's one of the kind,but his...statement was arrogant,if he desires to leave Lazio then he could just say it,not complaining all the time!And what about Simeone?He is a great fighter as well,i havent heard you saying anything when he was benched!
Lazio is far from an arrogant team!Juve is arrogant,we are not.Man Unt is arrogant we are not!Get your facts straight!

------------------

·
Registered
677 Posts
I agree, 8 out of 10 Argentine's are Champions. I wish Argentine's can get more Italian passports to play in Serie A. Nearly all the best players in Serie A are all Argentines. But I only disagree Almeyda going to Parma because that is not a good team. Look at what they're doing to Ortega? Maybe Almeyda should goto Inter instead where they have another Champion Zanetti playing there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts