Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
I agree Ivers :) I am even happier to be a Juve fan than ever :)

Forza Juve

Note: whats the significance of 1 championship out of 25 ?? The future is ours, Lazio got beaten in the final round last year so that means we will win next year ;) and if its not us I hope its inter who win it :)

Congrats Lazio Fans(but not all of you)

A

·
0 Posts
i feel sorry for u too still be a jve supporter
1 the scudetto is ours
2 we beat use 3 times this year
4 no team has ever lost the title with such a big lead of 9 points
and.........
5 lost ur title to perugia lecce verona and not to mention lazio but that was predictable neway

VIVA LA LAZIOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

A

·
0 Posts
i feel sorry for u too still be a juve supporter
1 the scudetto is ours
2 we beat use 3 times this year
3 no team has ever lost the title with such a big lead of 9 points
and.........
4 lost ur title to perugia lecce verona and not to mention lazio but that was predictable neway

VIVA LA LAZIOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sabry, hahahahhahahahhah!!!!!

25 scudetto won on the table!!
2 SCUDETTO'S WON ON THE FIELD!!

ROSICONA!!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

S

·
0 Posts
This topic sux for me...
Juve didnt deserve lo scudetto this year so dont cry now... You should think of that when you leaded 9 points...

FORZA LAZIO !!!
SOLO E SEMPRE !!! TRICOLORE !!!

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,975 Posts
Sabry, your victories are all in the past... the present and the
future belongs to LAZIO!!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Just ignore them !

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
coming back in the next 24 years please.... at that time 26 > 25 :) :) :) :) ..... hey, can we make it for another 24 IN A ROW ?????

Pierre, I had to say that we are from the same country, but just keep this between us.... no KKN men :) :) :) :) hopefully you understand what I'm sayin'.... anyway where are you now?.... send me an email please at [email protected]

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Hey I added my congratulations to most Lazio fans in some old topic, this is not the point. Lazio deserved to be champs this year, but if you have the right to support your team so do I ! Almeyda started by saying some stupid stuff so I just answered with 25 >> 2, tell me I dont have the right to answer him with this ??? He says something about us I say something about you..Simple.
Again my congratulations to some fans like Lazindo, boyo, Lazia and some more true fans :)

BTW this year we will all experience a remarkable increase in Lazio fans, you know why, the fans that come along in the same package as the championship ;)
And one last remark the future is not yours, its ours.

[This message has been edited by Sabry (edited 17-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Lazindo1, sure man, no KKN :) of course i know this word. Forza Lazio to all Indonesian in this forum, i know most of indonesian choose either Juve or Milan, but we are the champions, The dynasty of Lazio has begun..

Cheers...

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Hahaha...no KKN indeed :) , rest assured.
And Pierre, I beg to differ...though in Indonesia apparently there are more Juve and Milan fans, I also know people who support Parma, Roma, Fiorentina, Inter, etc. And those I know, have supported these teams for quite a few years. So I guess our fellow countrymen are still quite diverse in terms of the team they support! :D And to think that I know of a country where the people either support ManUtd or Liverpool, and only know the name of Juve and Milan (other Italian teams? What other Italian teams? ;) ) . Really, our country is definitely more diverse than that hehehe...

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions 1999/2000

1 - 20 of 23 Posts