Xtratime Community banner

U-n-i, T-e-d,

816 views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  RVN 
#1 · (Edited)
U-n-i, t-e-d, United are the team for me...

So we lost. It's VERY disappointing. We were not outclassed, they didn't have a sniff, yet we lost. Happens in football unfortunately.

#2 ·
Chin up people.

Remember how it felt 9 matches ago, being 11 points off the top, it sure felt a lot worse than it feels now.

WE'RE STILL TOP OF THE 'KIN TABLE

Liverpool are 2 points adrift, Newcastle can only equal us and the only ones who can surpass us are Arsenal and that's if they win their 2 games in hand.

We weren't bad today. We were unlucky, the dippers got lucky, it happens.

Don't get me wrong, I'm completely bollocksed by this result, it seems like a 'kin curse we have when facing them, but I'd happily lose twice a season to those feckers and still win the league.

So no knee-jerk reactions. No criticism of the players. No nothing.

UNITED WE STAND

#4 ·
It sometimes is strange right? Danny does not score many, but when he does, he scores in two consecutive games at OT. Single goal. Liverpool win.

Strange things happen.

Man Yoo did not have much of a sniff as well. As the game wore on, Liverpool looked more likely to score as they came back from the first half which they were busy defending. Giggs header which was saved by Dudek was the only real chance after the Murphy goal.

Hopefully this will be the last chance AF gets to beat us.:)

paw:)

#5 · (Edited)
Liebero said:
Chin up people.

Remember how it felt 9 matches ago, being 11 points off the top, it sure felt a lot worse than it feels now.

WE'RE STILL TOP OF THE 'KIN TABLE

Liverpool are 2 points adrift, Newcastle can only equal us and the only ones who can surpass us are Arsenal and that's if they win their 2 games in hand.

We weren't bad today. We were unlucky, the dippers got lucky, it happens.

Don't get me wrong, I'm completely bollocksed by this result, it seems like a 'kin curse we have when facing them, but I'd happily lose twice a season to those feckers and still win the league.

So no knee-jerk reactions. No criticism of the players. No nothing.

UNITED WE STAND

yepp it sux to be da loosing team but it isnt as 9 matches ago.

#6 ·
Of course we're disappointed and upset that Pool won at OT again, but what the hell....... They can't keep up in the long run, they haven't before, won't this year either. It could have gone either way and they got lucky. That's football. There's a new day tomorrow and another game to focuse on now, both for the team and for the fans.

#7 ·
GOLA said:
Of course we're disappointed and upset that Pool won at OT again, but what the hell....... They can't keep up in the long run, they haven't before, won't this year either. It could have gone either way and they got lucky. That's football. There's a new day tomorrow and another game to focuse on now, both for the team and for the fans.
Good lad you are

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

#9 ·
Well I listened to it at work on the United website no less, and tracked it through the United Tracker service.
From their biased point of view, they could only say how Liverpool deserved the victory. We were rarely in danger, and you only had 2 shots on target all match. not enough for a team at home is it?

Btw, those that label us a one man team, look what happens when Ruud Boy fails to score ;)

Cheers and at least we gave Fergie the right send off in his last league game against us!:D

Enjoy your evening

Razor

#10 · (Edited)
RazorUK said:

Btw, those that label us a one man team, look what happens when Ruud Boy fails to score ;)

And moreover, we played much better and scored the winner with Mikey off the pitch...:) speaking of stats, an interesting post from the koptalk:

"Of all the top six sides in England, Man U have only managed FOUR points (Newcastle are top, Arsenal second) and we've taken 11 points.
Says it all really.

Man U as per normal can only beat the ****".

;)

PS: As usual, nothing but respect for Liebero, Jacob, Mine's a treble and their likes. you're good sport guys:)

#11 ·
Gloating again I see, Raanan;)

Ahh well, we dominated in the first half, and the scousers edged it in the second. Who would have thought that Murphy would have been the difference:confused:

I thought Blanc has a cracker, and that Veron gave the type of performance that we've been asking of him all seaon. RVN didn't fire, and that lack of pace that I thought had perhaps been cured, was apparent throughout. It wasn't a classic, but I enjoyed it , although obviously not the last 5.

Anyway, well done Liverpool. You kept us honest.

Hopefully, we'll refocus, rebuild and reform, and get stuck in again in our next game. C'MON UNITED!

#13 ·
I am not sure if this sounds true, but Man Yoo dominated the first half but had no shots on target while Liverpool had two. (stats from SkySports). The second half was pretty even and it takes an awesome pass by Gerrard to unlock the Man Yoo defence.:) Anyway, I dun have the stats for the whole game, but at least in the second half, we had two shots on target before the goal. I feel that somehow Man Yoo had the edge but we had the goal and the three points.:) Sometimes strange things happen.

paw;)

#16 ·
Mine's a TREBLE said:
No, it's:MANCHESTER UNITED FC :tongue: :cool: ;)
I thought it is more like Manchester United Public Listed Company (PLC):)

paw;)

#20 ·
Well, MUFC should have won this game because they were the team with the better run of play. They sure displayed great football but couldnt break the Liverpool defence. Blanc was great and I have to tell you all that Veron was great also! He run all over and did everything needed of him.

He played a great game! Beckham and Giggs however were very disappointing!

#25 ·
Sorry guys,I am busy with my exam and all so couldnt post in the last few days.However its always frustrating to lose to Liverpool however we re still on top and hopefully the guy's will be even more motivated now and the Scousers will just gloat over this victory for the rest of the season and forget about the league;)

Anywayz,we also get to see twats like OwenisGod come and gloat around after such victories.:rollani::rollani:

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
Re: hahahah

OwenIsGod said:
unfortunately this post had to be altered to protect the good nature of the friendly rivalry we have between Liverpool and Manyoo fans on this board
an apology is needed if you want to continue posting in here. i haven't seen you before and after this little outburst i don't want o see you again. refrain from using personal insults and making insensitive marks. this is not the place to make political statements. i don't expect to have to tell people like you off. don't make me do it again. this is a friendly forum and we don't need unfriendly biggots like you spoiling it for the rest of us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.