Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow at 17:00 IST, At Slavia Sofia's stadium. Nothing much to say ahead of the game apart from the fact that as far as I know this is the first test of a newly promoted side with many new faces. The expected lineup:

Nir Gal; Kobi Musa; Azri Babayev; Gal Filian; Yossi Nagar; Moshe Ohaion; Ravid Gazal; Shalev Menashe; Eli Biton; Hanan Fadida, Elyaniv Barda.

Some of the faces are complete strangers to me while others such as Musa, Ohaion, Gazal, Fadida, Menashe, Biton and Barda are known. I know Yossi Nagar is the brother of Shuki but haven't seen him in action yet.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sorry, Please tell me full squad.

I want to see Biton play by Senior NT.
What do you think?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Japanese said:
Sorry, Please tell me full squad.
Sorry Japanese, no can do...I copied straight off the paper and they only published the starting XI.

Eli Biton has talent but he needs to work on it, when he shapes up a bit more I'd like to see him playing for the seniors.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Even though this is a squad of bench warmers of the senior teams and youth players I wish them all the luck and I hope they will show us that they deserve to play in the league.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We lost 3:0 :(

After conceding the goal in the 8th minute we let another one in on 66th and Filian scored an own goal near the end to make it 3:0. Not a very good day for the Israeli National Teams...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts