Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just heard the unfortunate news about Eriksen's transfer to inter, a shout-out to check on our esteemed bro, @Laudrup

I hope you are coping with the news, keeping strong and not losing your faith nor switching sides.

P. S. You may twist the last statement as you like ;)

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
We should have gotten Marotta instead of Boban ffs

Eriksen for 20m and around 10m salary is the steal of the last few decades. Add to that their strikers, I think they will have the best attack in Italy. Their midfield is also very good, defense very solid...ffs

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
Having just heard the unfortunate news about Eriksen's transfer to inter, a shout-out to check on our esteemed bro, @Laudrup

I hope you are coping with the news, keeping strong and not losing your faith nor switching sides.

Thanks bro for thinking of me :)

This is certainly one of the worst things that could have happened to me football wise. But if I have managed this last decade as a Milan fan, I’m sure I can handle this as well.

So no worries, I’m still Milanista, and still a Muslim ;)

·
Registered
8,832 Posts

Why don’t you ask me about Suso departure?! Double standard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
By the way, can one of my Muslim brothers clarify if Tygue is some kind of Islamic version of Tyge?
It's British, Color VS. Colour.

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks bro for thinking of me :)

This is certainly one of the worst things that could have happened to me football wise. But if I have managed this last decade as a Milan fan, I’m sure I can handle this as well.

So no worries, I’m still Milanista, and still a Muslim ;)
Good to know that you are holding up :) Better days will come

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts