Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehehejoke number 1 :)

Parma's French ace Lilian Thuram has revealed that he would like to play for Manchester United.
The World Cup winning full back said: "I have heard about their interest in me, and who could pass up the chance of going to play for them?
"I am under contract with Parma until 2005, so the directors of the two clubs will need to talk it over. I don't know what Parma want to do."
Thuram is rated at £11 million.

------------------------------------------------------------------

This article is for laughing from the beggining to the end...Thuram said these things? at who and where? no answer.Funny but didnt just yesterday the italian press said that he wants to stay at Parma? Then its the most hilarius part...Thuram is valued at £11!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! :) theuy are SO ridculus.At the same page they runb an article where Buffon is going to Lazio for £20.Do I have to compare the prices??? :) In fact I dont know what is more funny,the faked "exclusive" hint or the price... :)

Ok,now lets go to joke number 2....

Lazio look set to smash the world record transfer fee for a goalkeeper by signing Gianluigi Buffon from Parma in a deal worth £20 million.
Sergio Cragnotti, the Lazio president, is rumoured to have met with Parma owner Calisto Tanzi to thrash out a deal.
Cragnotti wanted a deal to be done straight away but Tanzi demanded more time to consider his options.
Stefano Tanzi, the son of Parma's owner, is reported to have told 22 year-old Buffon that Lazio have offered £15 million plus Yugoslavian midfielder Dejan Stankovic.
It now seems certain that Buffon will be a Lazio player next season, with Cragnotti saying: "Buffon must be in next season's Lazio squad, whatever the price."
Buffon has been Italy's number one for three years and his transfer will almost double the previous record of £10.5 million, when Juventus bought Peruzzi from Inter last summer.

------------------------------------------------------------------
£20+Stankovic????? are they for real???? Buffon is good but so much money brings you a top class attacker,not a goallie! :) Well,since Cragnotti confirmed it (exclusive of course! where and at who doesnt matter! :))) we can say bye-bye to Gigi. :)They indeed have a unique talent at making fake comments.

And please dont say again that the english have no humor! :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
HAHAHAAA....AHEEHEHEHE...oh gawd stop you're killing me!! OK, let me wipe the tears from my eyes....OK...ahem...Teamtalk is the most ridiculous site I have ever seen--and I've only ever looked at it once. I think those people must stay up nights dreaming up ridiculous things. Amo, you and I could come up with equally dumb rumors....shall we give it a try??

Anyway, I just saw a report on a sports show on RAI that Parma has sealed up their 3 core players with new contracts--Crespo, Cannavaro and Buffon. and didn't the official site report about Thuram's new contract?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i hate team talk,its so many stupid rumours and none of them is true.
thuram to man utd,what a joke!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
No actually, 11 million for Thuram is about right. He is 28 years old, people, not 23!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Regulate,do you know how much Peruzzi costed to Inter last year? £10.5 for a 29 year old goalkeeper,very good but not the best.And are you telling me that the best defender in the world worths only 500.000 more? or are you telling me that Thuram worths as much as Emile Heskey????

Get real man...

------------------

P

·
0 Posts
11 millions for Thuram? I think at least double that amount...this news is just ridiculous!

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

D

·
0 Posts
The benefits of being moderator Driver X :)

Please post serius and non-offencive stuff.

[This message has been edited by AMOROSO! (edited 13-05-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah, because no matter what is said about Man Utd, it's never offensive right?, give me a break.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you want to say something bad about Parma,back it of with facts.Your last post was simply silly and would cause a small chaos.Simple as that.If you feel like sharing it with us post it again and say WHY.And you'll get your answers.

------------------

·
Registered
415 Posts
Allright, here we go, my attempt at a transfer rumor, lets see if it'll appear on Teamtalk someday:

NESTA SET FOR MAN UTD

Lazio captain Alessandro Nesta revealed today that he may join English giants Manchester United next season in a deal worth £12 million. "It is every player's dream to play for such a wonderful team as Manchester United. If Lazio is willing to let me go, I would love to play for Manchester United," the Italian international was quoted as saying. Manchester United have alledgedly offered £7 million and veteran striker Teddy Sheringham to secure the Lazio standout. Manchester United coach Sir Alex Ferguson said, "This past Champions League campaign has revealed that we need more strength at the back. Nesta will fill in very well, as he is an excellent defender and has loads of experience playing at the top level." Lazio president Sergio Cragnotti has reportedly said that if the price is good enough, Nesta could go.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HAHAHA! Exelent work over there Kazema...you could become a teamtalk source you know.. :)

------------------

·
Registered
415 Posts
Alright, I got my application to become a teamtalk source...

1. Can you draw player names out of a hat?
Yes
2. Can you draw team names out of a hat?
Yes
3. Can you think up a number totally at random?
Yes
4. Can you take what people say out of the context or completely make up quotes?
Yes

Wow, looks like I'm well on my way to becoming a teamtalk source.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
That site really cracks me up :) !! though I´ve never been there the stories I´ve read posted from that site just makes me wanna get a sex change :)

What are they on ?? who runs that site ?? it´s like you said kazema - can you put random names together ?? :)

Thuram for under 20£ don´t think so, Nesta would be sold for Vieri money ( 32+ £ ) and isn´t it funny how easily they tend to connect world class players with such a low class leauge. First of all almost all PL clubs have serious financial trouble, secondly they all suck - I wouldn´t rank Leeds over Udinese ever !!!

There are 2 teams that can compete in PL and those are Arsenal and United the rest are just crap.

A small thought: Today Leeds bought Lens player Dacourt for 11$ - club record for a player. A couple of years ago Leeds broke their club record when they signed Brolin from Parma for 5$. Brolin had just been elected into the world team after a very successful WC94, he had also been a regular for Parma for a couple of years and was a player of world class - who is dacourt ??

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually Svennis,when Leeds bought Brolin he had just come back from a hard injury which ruined his years at Parma.Alessandro Melli was irreplacable at time and with Stoickhov just signed he wouldnt had any chances.Too bad for a player that good,injuries are unfair. :(

Olivier Dacourt is a REALLY good player.And I'm surpised that no Seria A side hasnt noticed him.He is a Roy Keane style of player,very strong,butcher,with a mean shot and tiredless ball winner.He had a spell with Everton before moving back to France and if I was the France coach I weould definitely give him a position in m,y 22 squad since Boghossian is injured and Deschamps is on a free fall.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hehehe Tazzy... :)

Ok,if you were manager Bulldog then you qwouldnt have the best defender and the best player in the world in your team.The fact is that with 11 million pounds you dont get Thuram.Simple as that and I like it.

------------------

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
My turn my turn........ :) :)

Inter have opened negotiations for Australian international and Man Utd goal keeper Mark Bosnich. After Bosnich's mercurial display in front of goal in teh Bernabaue many top clubs have inquired about his availability.
The diminuitive keeper Aussie seems set for a move to the San Siro and INTER are seemingly willing to part with team captain Javier Zanetti in order to land the outstanding Bosnich.
The difficult relationship between Ferguson and Bosnich has been hihglighted all season culminating in Bosnich's transfer listing shortly before the clash with the team from the SPanish capital.
Zanetti is highly regarded in Italy but the Italians know the English know football and if Ferguson and Manchester say Bosnich is the best then who is Lippi or Moratti for that matter to argue.
The deal is ste to be pushed through quickly so that INTER can have a competent keeper between the bars for the Parma play-off game scheduled for May 23 2000 as both teams seek to qualify for the Champions league.
However, both coaches have already stated that it is pointless trying to qualify for Europe's premier club competition due to man Utd's obvious invincibility.
"Its a waste of times and funds going into the CHampions League because Man Utd are the winners and we are not" confirmed Marcello Lippi. Alberto Malesani echoed his sentiments saying
"I just want to get this done so i can have a look at Teddy Sheringham who i think we are interested in"

This has sparked rumours of a major tranfer at Parma with a Crespo+Amoroso+10million USD exchange for Teddy Sheringham.

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

·
Registered
708 Posts
AMOROSO, regulate is right. Goalkeepers have a longer shelf life the other players. Come on you know this. If I was a mananger, no way would I pay 12 million pounds for a twenty eight year old defender. Similarly, I wouldn't pay 25 million for a 28 year old midfielder, aka Rivaldo.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Think about it with 20 million you could buy Nesta, who is young, and Sol Campbell who is 26. And with twenty five million you could buy Totti or Raul. I personally would rather have them than Thuram or Rivaldo.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
20 millions for Nesta? dream!

as for getting Raul with 25 diont even dare to dream this.

Sure,go and get Sol Cambell if you think he is as good as Thuram.

------------------

1 - 20 of 22 Posts