·
Registered
484 Posts
Pires?
I've never seen him use a left foot?!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
man people are touchy the topic is " two footed 11 " ronaldinho is not good with his left as he is with his right .....and all the teams left in champ league dont have " ronaldinho " in it and their still doing fine with out him

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
KnoccOut said:
man people are touchy the topic is " two footed 11 " ronaldinho is not good with his left as he is with his right .....and all the teams left in champ league dont have " ronaldinho " in it and their still doing fine with out him
Maybe he is't as good with his left as his right foot, but the two feet combined are better then any other players feet combined, so he should still be in the line-up :shades:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Of course Ronaldinho should be in this team.

Did you not see his contender for goal of the season against Milan at the San Siro in the Champions League? That was with his left foot!

------------Casillas-------------
Zanetti-Canna-Maldini-Zambrotta
Nedved-Lampard-Zidane-Vicente (his goal against Deportivo :D)
--------------Ronaldinho-------
---Ronaldo---------------------

·
Registered
625 Posts
El Fenómeno said:
Of course Ronaldinho should be in this team.

Did you not see his contender for goal of the season against Milan at the San Siro in the Champions League? That was with his left foot!

------------Casillas-------------
Zanetti-Canna-Maldini-Zambrotta
Nedved-Lampard-Zidane-Vicente (his goal against Deportivo :D)
--------------Ronaldinho-------
---Ronaldo---------------------
Ronaldinho is not bad with his left foot. But two footed 11 in the world? I don't think so. Yes, he did score one beautiful goal with left foot, but does one goal prove he is the best 11 two footed players? Sorry, no. IMO Ronaldinho's left foot is worse than his right by quite a margin. How often did he get past players with his left? How many times he delivered wonderful pass with his left? How many goals or assists did Ronaldinho have with left foot? Please list them and the ratio among toal goals/assists he has, thanks.

Even Beckham scored some goals with his left foot before, does it make him on the list? If you need, I can give you at least 2 goals Maradona scored with his right foot ( yes, I have those goals on DVD), but does it prove he is two footed?

I agree on most of your list. Especially Ronaldo, Zidane and Nedved. These guys consistently deliver goals, assists, pass and shot with both feet. Figo IMO should be on the list.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Barcawinner said:
Maybe he is't as good with his left as his right foot, but the two feet combined are better then any other players feet combined, so he should still be in the line-up :shades:
relax everyone knows he's the best player in the world.. but the thread starter called for the best 2 footed players... and ronaldinho shouldnt be on the team.. now if it was the best players in the world then ronaldinho is the first one on the list

·
Registered
625 Posts
Barcawinner said:
If that's the case, then Maradona is arguablly the greatest two footed player ever. At least, he ran and stood with his right foot. :howler:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Genjuro,

I agree that Ronaldinho's left foot isn't quite as good as his right, but it's still very good. I just had trouble thinking of someone to play just behind Ronaldo, so in the end I just gave it to Ronaldinho.

Don't you hate it when you always have plenty of ideas when you don't really need it, and then when you are asked for it they escape your mind? :D

·
Registered
625 Posts
El Fenómeno said:
Genjuro,

I agree that Ronaldinho's left foot isn't quite as good as his right, but it's still very good. I just had trouble thinking of someone to play just behind Ronaldo, so in the end I just gave it to Ronaldinho.

Don't you hate it when you always have plenty of ideas when you don't really need it, and then when you are asked for it they escape your mind? :D
Yeah, I was surprised a bit that you didn't mention Figo. :smileani:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts