Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Twitter's CEO their service is too difficult to understand for some people.

Twitter too difficult? You type 140 characters max and press 'send'.

Seriously, if even that is too difficult how do those people manage to find their way out of the house in the morning? Turning the door knob must be like reinventing the theory of relativity.

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
I'd tend to agree with him.

Not that it's necessarily difficult, but it isn't the most user friendly or intuitive interface out there. That sort of thing can turn people off before they even start.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
Why are you even concerned about that? It is actually difficult to a certain extent. Difficult to understand the point of it for a ordinary guy like u and me, its only purpose is for celebs.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Reducing complex thoughts to 140 characters is super hard.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Do you ever use SMS?

Never mind, Blog a Million word essay and paste the shortened URL on twitter.

or

one can just write crap on XT and paste the link :)

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Worth billions, without actually making any money. It'll be interesting to see how they end up monetizing this.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Reducing complex thoughts to 140 characters is super hard.
Cogito ergo sum.

Not too difficult :D

But yeah, I blame the English language, latin is so much easier to use concisely.

Also Twitter is easy for basic tweets etc, but I find searching tweets difficult, and also wish you could more easily see you interactions with your followers, etc.

·
Registered
44,992 Posts
Might need to start tweeting. I have invaluable opinions to offer.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Might need to start tweeting. I have invaluable opinions to offer.
that itself is a great tweet...and you should hang it there and never tweet again....imagine the expectation...by 2025 you tweet agian: "I might be ready to do it now.."

·
Registered
44,992 Posts
that itself is a great tweet...and you should hang it there and never tweet again....imagine the expectation...by 2025 you tweet agian: "I might be ready to do it now.."
:D

Big Fird is ready...?

[tub]i8I43bF840s[/tub]

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
but who tries that?
Me apparently. Which is why most of my tweets end up just being WAR HUNTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Me apparently. Which is why most of my tweets end up just being WAR HUNTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts