Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations... I don't know if you really champion or not :) :) :) since you were fail in league, however you successfully won the hardest league in the world .....

Once again congratulations !!!!

sorry: twice in 3 years......

[This message has been edited by Lazindo01 (edited 24-05-2000).]

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
You can't win both. We won the hardest league in the world and therefore just missed out on the second hardest league - the Primera. I am now really wondering what is better, the CL or Primera. Anyway we're still better than those fuc*ers from Catalonia!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
And that's the way it is, Labas! :)

Lazindo01, the real champions or not?? You've recorded that game, right? Just start watching it and you'll see they fully deserved it!

Noi Siamo La LAZIO!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Not much, but better. What I was really trying to point out is that the Primera is much better than the Serie A. But here we'll probably not agree. :)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's say both of them are in the same level now ... that's good, isn't it? past decade Primera was worse than Serie A, now they are just the same .....

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Afraid I can't agree. If you say the Serie A has been better for the past decade, well then I have to say the fact - Primera Liga is currently better than Serie A. This is a simple fact, the results prove me right. We'll see though if Italy can bounce back next year...maybe? :)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
might be, this season (I can say) we weren't lucky :) :) :)
Anyway, you guys have great league in there, our as well, so let's prove next season.

ps:Lazio was beaten by the great Valencia's counter attack (even Barca couldn't resist of it) ...........

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
And just look - valencia is 3rd in La Liga and Lazio are champs. And still we whooped your motherfuc*in asses!!!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts