Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coupla tidbits.

First, we got new shirts yay. I like the shirt but Dirk's presence is excessive like a Telegraaf headline.

Also: you can participate in an official auction for signed jerseys. All the players are represented and the profits will go to a charity (spieren voor spieren). So far the most expensive one is Romero's (€400). Auction ends on May 21 at noon (11am UK time).

I'm bidding on Moreno's shirt so everybody back off from that one :fero:

As of today, you can now also order the little flyer magazines that the club places on the seats for every home game. You've seen these things. For those of us who have money to spare (or won the lottery - henryrules, any news yet?).

·
Registered
998 Posts
sponsor logo can't get any smaller than that really :googly:

the black one is nice

I still prefer the 08/09 kits since I'm a fan of collars...don't think I'll be participating in the auction though :D

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
So still a bank for Romero? Even with three letters it's still not that great. Mostly cause the combination of those three letters ain't that great.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's overall a pretty crappy design, sponsor or not.

Romero gets the short end of the stick yeah :D

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The auction for signed jerseys is over. I bailed cause it was getting a little too expensive. :D Here's the final figures:

Didulica €320
Romero €430
Deckers €160

Jaliens €230
Luirink €154
Moreno €260
Pocognoli €202
Klavan €180
Kolehmainen €158
Luijckx €170
Moisander €276
Swerts €194

Mendes da Silva €260
Schaars €1286
Martens €280
Poulsen €162
De Zeeuw €264
Van der Velden €198
Vejinovic €186
Holman €166

Lens €226
Ari €252
El Hamdaoui €456
Dembélé €410
Pellè €242

Schaars :eek:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Why did Schaars go for that price.And how comes you did not get Moreno shirt i am sure you had money under your sofa mate:greed:

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wba.co.uk said:
Baggies trio to be released
Posted on: Fri 22 May 2009

ALBION have revealed they will not be taking up the options on three players whose contracts run out this summer.

Pele, Carl Hoefkens and Jared Hodgkiss will all be released as the Baggies look to 'evolve and strengthen' their squad for the Championship.

Chairman Jeremy Peace has also confirmed Sherjill MacDonald is set to leave The Hawthorns, while Jay Simpson and Ryan Donk will be returning to Arsenal and AZ Alkmaar respectively following loan spells.
:doh:

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VI.nl said:
PELLÈ AND LUIJCKX ON THEIR WAY OUT
25/05/2009 17:21

After several internal evaluations, AZ has given a number of players clarity over their future. Kees Luijckx and Graziano Pellè have been told they may leave.

From the current squad, Gijs Luirink will almost certainly be loaned out.

The following players were loaned out this season: Kemy Agustien, Simon Cziommer, Ryan Donk, Milano Koenders and Boy Waterman. They have also been told to seek a new employer.

AZ has informed all above mentioned players personally over the past few weeks. The club states, on the official website, that reasons for their dismissal vary. All players have one thing in common: AZ feel they can't offer them any decent future prospects.
Graziano :frownani:

All the best to the guys.

·
Registered
59,106 Posts
The same with Bruins :doh:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Well, from now one it will be just the second rate players from Feyenoord playing there, so you can imagine it can't be that much.

Luijckx played as an attacking midfielder with Excelsior btw. A position where his (lack of) defensive qualities werent exposed.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sporza.be said:
CHELSEA TO LOAN DEMBÉLÉ BACK TO AZ

Chelsea has offered a compromise to AZ for the purchase of Moussa Dembélé. The English club would buy the player this summer, but loan him to AZ for another season.

Dembélé has welcomed the suggestion as a serious option.

"I wouldn't say no to that", the forward told Het Laatste Nieuws, "I'm in a good situation here. I could stay at AZ where I'm comfortable and enjoying myself, or I could move to a foreign club. Anything in between is also an option."

Chelsea would like Dembélé to gain the experience of playing in the Champions League before he definitely moves to London. He'd make the switch in the summer of 2010.

If all the rumors are to be believed, Sevilla, Milan, Juventus, Fiorentina and Genoa are competitors for Chelsea in the race to sign Dembélé.
I can live with that :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
I can as well but i prefer him at Arsenal under the same deal as above.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Training sessions so far have been highly uninteresting cause the internationals are still gone so all we're looking at are the reserves and the loaners who came back. On that note, here's one lovely phenomenon from the category Some Things Do Not Change:

PASS: :proud:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts