Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah it sucks for other fans when they want to watch thier team vs Napoli and they can't cause we have a broadcasting block. Next year Napoli-Inter, Napoli-Milan, Napoli-Juve, and Napoli-Roma will all be important games for those clubs as well as for Napoli.

Funny things is when Napoli played these teams, they had thier best preformances and we couldn't watch them.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
You guys had a pretty good home performance against us, too.

It would be good for the league if the world could watch your home games.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
sadly, have seen only two away games of Napoli last season (Juve, Palermo).

Have read somewhere Napoli should be streaming their home games via PPW.

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Yeah it sucks for other fans when they want to watch thier team vs Napoli and they can't cause we have a broadcasting block. Next year Napoli-Inter, Napoli-Milan, Napoli-Juve, and Napoli-Roma will all be important games for those clubs as well as for Napoli.

Funny things is when Napoli played these teams, they had thier best preformances and we couldn't watch them.

No, I dont want to see Napoli just against my team (Inter), but I also want to see Napoli agaist teams like Cagliari, Bologna, Sampdoria... Im into games like those :)

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
How come they signed a tv contract like that when everyone else is pretty much the same. Do they not want other people to watch them?

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
thats a pretty bold move...Good for him i guess. i dunno how good it is for the club though.

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Yeah...well the guy is trying to make a point so i cannot really get mad....but it would be great to see Napoli games here in the new york.

But yeah the rights are probably not divided up right. But what can you expect. This is a game where in the top countries the top 3 teams have more titles then the rest of the countries other teams combined. a joke.

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
Yeah...well the guy is trying to make a point so i cannot really get mad....but it would be great to see Napoli games here in the new york.

But yeah the rights are probably not divided up right. But what can you expect. This is a game where in the top countries the top 3 teams have more titles then the rest of the countries other teams combined. a joke.
But England, and maybe Germany, divide it equally. That's what it should be. Our president is a revolutionist, he wants the game to change completely in Italy because it is still stuck in its old ways. I hope the online streaming from the site goes through. I rather pay the club than RAI.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Napoli average attendance 40780 would be even higher if the Genoa game wasn´t played behind closed doors.

·
Registered
13,168 Posts
Live matches from Napoli are one of the things the league should be trying to show off - almost full stadium of passionate fans, instead of half empty, small ones.

·
Registered
33,676 Posts
Forza, you say it should all be devided equally and then you use ratings to justify Napoli's right to a deal comparable to the big's... :googly:

EPL rights aren't devided equally, btw, and EPL clubs have other important sources of income.

De Laurentiis, for all his "vision", said Napoli didn't need a new stadium:googly:

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
You are right that clubs have other important sources of income, this is of natural cause. Some clubs having simple larger fanbase than others. Larger fanbase = sold more tickets, more overpriced official jerseys etc. This is why some clubs may afford to spend more money for buying better players, and why 3-4 clubs won more titles than rest of the country combined.

Rich are getting even richer when the TV money aren´t divided equally, opening wide gap between the big-market´s clubs and the small-market´s clubs. Games between TOP teams and the rest are predictable. You can see it in Germany, Spain or Italy, everywhere. Does it mean it´s ok ? Are you happy when you play just 6 REAL games in season, 10 others vs upper half teams are quite entertaining while bottom ten teams just playing bunker against you ? :googly:

I don´t say that TV money should be narrowing the gap, just not opening it even wider.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts