·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Ha! Ama, ne diyor?

·
Master Debater
20,962 Posts
How the hell do you knock somebody down with a slap? lol

Even worse how in the hell do you get knocked down from a slap.

Either the Turkish guy is ridiculously heavy handed or the German dork has as much balance as a 90 year old lady with bad legs.

Funny vid.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Havent you ever heard of the ottoman slap?

Osmanlilar eskiden ellerini yaglayip butun gun tasin ustune vururlarmis.. elleri sisene kadar

at'in ustune test ederlermis, osmanlilar bir tokatla atlari yikarmis, o almanin cani neyki. :D

·
Master Debater
20,962 Posts
Havent you ever heard of the ottoman slap?

. :D
Yes I have but I doubt that the guy in the vid is a Jannisary in the 16th century who has been driving his hands into hot minerals to make his hands rough since he was six years old.

Either way that German is a punk for getting knocked out by a slap.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
The slap is in our genes. :D

The german kid is a skinny bastard while the amca is pretty big, its pretty normal.

·
*the drum drum*
43,003 Posts
I heard a story about Sinan Samil Sam's little bro (? might've been cousin, some sort of relative) got into a bit of trouble at school with the kids you wouldn't want to mess with, and gave Sinan a call to bail him out because they were going to beat him and his mates up at the end of the school day.

Sinan wasn't very well known back then but still a boxer obviously, and they say he walked in and slapped the first guy who thought he'd be tough and stand up to him, the guy apparently flew like the German kid in the above video. The others got chased down and slapped too, flying across the air and getting KO'd :D

They said that he said he didn't want to punch anyone because he'd seriously injure them and be liable for it, but after seeing his slaps they weren't complaining :howler:

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Mustve been a long time ago because sinan is a well known worldclass boxer for like 6/7 years(atleast, since he beat up Danny Williams for the european title.)

But I wouldnt like to be slapped by Sinan either, boxers of his level seriosly could kill a normal people with a punch on the head.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts