Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
I can't say I put too much importance on this game, just like I didn't put too much importance on us beating Fener 5-1 in the final last year. Still, in terms of bragging rights and demonstrating that we are in fact the better side, I hope we do the business... although a lot depends on who Gerets puts on the pitch as always.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
yarý-Turk said:
I can't say I put too much importance on this game, just like I didn't put too much importance on us beating Fener 5-1 in the final last year. Still, in terms of bragging rights and demonstrating that we are in fact the better side, I hope we do the business... although a lot depends on who Gerets puts on the pitch as always.

BRAGGING RIGHTS? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
I dont feel the Cup is all that important, but if we go through there is a nice check waiting for us and we need that with our current financial situation. No matter what happens in this one I am very proud of our team this season. Because look at the mess we are in, and we are still able to perform this heroic. We are competing with a team that can buy almost any player they want, and it will be even worse next year, because the new foreign transfer policy only benefits them and possibly Besiktas. Certainly not us.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GK: Mondragon
DR: Ugur
DL: Orhan
DC: Tomas
DC: Song
MR: Hasan
ML: Ayhan
MC: Cihan