CM - Sergen Yalcin
FW - Tanju Colak
FW - Hakan Sukur

Yeeep, this is our best ever right back according to the people:

[wtub]rMNZhD-hwAU[/wtub]

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Hmmm.. does Hasan Sas count as a left midfielder? I'm sure he'd be better than Arda there. What are these results based on? Success? Because I don't see Sergen fitting in either? I'd make a mix out of Euro2008 and WorldCup2002 players and maybe add someone from the past on bench.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
I bumping this thread purely because I want to know what is our best possible line up for our National Team (footballers who will also break into the first NT over the next three, four or five years)

Our current line up:

Nihat
Arda --- Tuncay --- Hamit
Aurelio (inj) --- Emre
Hakan --- Servet --- Onder --- Gokhan
Volkan​

Future stars:
FW Sercan Yildirim :)
FW Batuhan Karadeniz - This guy has to sort himself out
FW Mevlut Erdinc
MF Ozer Hurmaci
MF Mehmet Topuz
DF Ismail Koybasi :yuck:
DF Ridvan Simsek :hopeful:
MF Nuri Sahin :howler:

There has been plenty that I have missed out though...

Possible line up for Euro 2012: (Age in brackets)

Sercan (22) --- Batuhan (21)
Tuncay (30) --- Arda (25) --- Nuri (23) --- Topuz (28) :hopeful:
Koybasi (23) :scared: --- Servet (31) --- Onder? (31) --- Gokhan (27)
Volkan Demirel (29)​

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Going to bump this because I don't want to start my own thread :D I thought we could use this as a thread to brainstorm what our best team for Oyro 2012 qualifying is.

If I was Hiddink...

Volkan
Gokhan - Servet - Hakan - Ismail
Hamit - Aurelio - Nuri
Arda - Mevlut - Gokdeniz

Our biggest concern, as it has been for the last 8 years, is center back/left back. I'm not 100% confident in Ismail, but I can't imagine having the Zan-Servet partnership again... we need a fast CB to compliment Servet and I think Hakan is fast enough, and he's shown he can play center back.

·
*the drum drum*
42,892 Posts
I used to spend a lot of time in these brainstorming threads because I really liked that sort of stuff.

Thing is, I have so much faith in Hiddink that even when he selects Selçuk I don't say anything. I know he'll pick, choose and discover the players that fit into whatever his plan is, and even if we can't see it he's almost always right.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Wow how much my opinion has changed since September :howler:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I used to spend a lot of time in these brainstorming threads because I really liked that sort of stuff.

Thing is, I have so much faith in Hiddink that even when he selects Selçuk I don't say anything. I know he'll pick, choose and discover the players that fit into whatever his plan is, and even if we can't see it he's almost always right.
If that was a facebook status, I would of pressed "like".

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts