Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys

Have you seen it? http://www.turkishsoccer.tv Apparently now we can watch the games online on pay-per-view basis. Damn... it sounds too good to be true. Has anyone tried this service before?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Dont know mif it's the same but i watched two FB-GS derbies on the net by a service provided by LigTV. Each derby costed my 25 dollars and the quality really sucked......but for me it was worth every penny because i could hear the crowd....:proud.:D

The quality is much better now (did the quality test) and the prizes are much cheaper.....25 $ for a month.....or 5 $ upto 7 $ for a game! :thmbup:

The perfect solution for those who cant watch through TV. :thmbup:

·
*the drum drum*
42,884 Posts
I think either jul or Manny might've tried this our before..

It'll be different when you try to watch a live stream, because of the demand on the service (especially for a derby)..

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
it doesnt matter whether pay-per-view or monthly,it is sometimes very busy at popular match like derby live. :D
you can buy it live broadcasting as pay-per-view, but dont expect to watch it without buffer. sometimes only the sound,like radio. :nono:
re-run is better.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup... I think what I'm going to do is I'll buy re-run and don't expect me to log on to Xtratime while match is under way - I don't want to spoil my time of pleasure :D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Does anyone know if it's possible to buy and download the match reruns?
I'd love to be able to watch the whole match when I'm stuck on a train or plane with no internet connection.
Thx

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
you have to sign up and then download a program if i remember it correctly

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts