1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
:thmbup: I like them, surprised that the TFF didn;t put their logo on the left side of the chest since the flag will be across the body. Real nostalgic with a different twist. I prefer Nike also, love the way the last few jerseys feel, so comfortable.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
:thmbup: I like them, surprised that the TFF didn;t put their logo on the left side of the chest since the flag will be across the body. Real nostalgic with a different twist. I prefer Nike also, love the way the last few jerseys feel, so comfortable.
the number is going to be on the left side

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
That'll do also, need to buy one, I'm sure this won't be the only choice are we looking at another Turkuaz kit? or a red version of this with a white outline outside of the flag?

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
i assume the home will be the red kit. i need a new NT jersey as well, hmm who to get on the back

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
They went back to the circle flag, hate it the previous version of the waving flag was much better. I have the red track jacket from last year and it is better looking than this "new" one which has an 80's look.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
the red one is awful. the white one is much better.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
the flag in the middle ruins it.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Why the circle flag why? why?? why??? I love the rectangular waving flag and it would have looked better and would have mixed old with new. Glad I got the white one :)

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
yeah not a big fan of the red, we should've just kept the same one from Euro. Glad i got the white one too :)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I will be in Turkey for the 2010 basketball world championships and I'm also hoping to see Turkey vs Belgium in the soccer. I think I may go with the Red one just because it stands out more, but the white one looks better to wear out on the street.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
I got one custom made. Not the real-deal, but close enough :)

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
Actually I agree, this should be like our version of the River Plate and Peru shirt, a distinctive and staple design that doesn't ever change (well not too much).

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
I really like it. It's absolutely looking fine. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts