Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I wonder if you can help me, I am trying to find out a little bit of info about the Turkish sides Ankaragucu, Boluspor, Eskisehirspor Kuluebue, Mersin Idmanyurdu, Orduspor and Trabzonspor, which town do they play home games and the name of their stadium. Thank you in anticipation. Tom.

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Ankaragucu : Ankara - 19 Mayis Stadium
Boluspor : Bolu - Izzet Baysal Stadium
Trabzonspor : Trabzon - Avni Aker Stadium

Dunno the rest

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on you intelligent Turkish fans, let me know the towns of your soccer teams Eskisehirspor Kuluebue , Mersin Idmanyurdu and Orduspor please.

U

·
0 Posts
I feel bad that have not post more in the turk forum then I have done!!!! for sure i will post more now!!!! I think you know the good relation between our nations!!!!? hope you like that i will be in this forum....

yaşasın! çok yaşa! Türkiye

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Welcome to the Turkish forum Naum....;)

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Naum said:
I feel bad that have not post more in the turk forum then I have done!!!! for sure i will post more now!!!! I think you know the good relation between our nations!!!!? hope you like that i will be in this forum....

yaşasın! çok yaşa! Türkiye
Naum, how is it going for Vardar in the Macedonian league? My mothers family is originally from Skopje and some of them have founded another Vardar club in Istanbul when they left Skopje after the erthquake in the 60s. :) The club plays in the 1. Amateur group in Marmara region. :thumbsup:

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
TomC EFC said:
Come on you intelligent Turkish fans, let me know the towns of your soccer teams Eskisehirspor Kuluebue , Mersin Idmanyurdu and Orduspor please.
if that "intelligent" is irony: piss off you fool
if not: Mersin Idman Yurdu : Mersin
Eskisehir Spor Külübü : Eskisehir
Orduspor : Ordu

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
buzyb....easy bro.....dont want to scare our guests away.....:pp

Naum, själv bor jag i Malmö och här finns det väldigt många "makedonturkar" som de kallas här....de har en Turkiska som är väldigt signifikant för dem.....en av mina barndomsvänner är dessutom en makedon :)

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
TomC EFC said:
Hi guys, I wonder if you can help me, I am trying to find out a little bit of info about the Turkish sides Ankaragucu, Boluspor, Eskisehirspor Kuluebue, Mersin Idmanyurdu, Orduspor and Trabzonspor, which town do they play home games and the name of their stadium. Thank you in anticipation. Tom.
I dont know how much this helps but use this link, its on english http://www.tff.org.tr/english/PKLADE.htm
just type the name of the club and youll get some info, for the stadiums, buy Football Manager 5, and use the program " FM edit" :D

U

·
0 Posts
Yasko said:
Naum, how is it going for Vardar in the Macedonian league? My mothers family is originally from Skopje and some of them have founded another Vardar club in Istanbul when they left Skopje after the erthquake in the 60s. :) The club plays in the 1. Amateur group in Marmara region. :thumbsup:
well the erthquake in the 60s was a terrible happening as the whole City was in ruin! but with help from the world the city could stand up again.... Anyway its' ging both good and bad for Vardar..... We was only one goal from the CL 2003 after the win against CSKA and then the reff did not allow us to win against Sparta and we lost 5-4 on agg!!! maybe it was order from uefa and maybe they did not want us but Sparta scord 3 scandal goals.....

last year we was oki in itertoto and beat a belgium team but vardar should never play in intertoto..... we have a corrupt FA who don't have let vardar win the last year and this and now we are on 2 place and ging for the Uefa cup....

Cengo so you know swedish ;) i take it in english, well i'm from Resen who have about 30-40% turks and I have about 7-8 turkish friend in resen and we live together and like each other in the city..... have you been in Resen Cengo?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
To be honest i dont even know where Resen is situated in Sween....:rollani::D

Where is it situated?

U

·
0 Posts
Cengo said:
To be honest i dont even know where Resen is situated in Sween....:rollani::D

Where is it situated?
hehe Resen is a city in macedonia :cap: and about of topic, do you have it?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Naum said:
Btw do you have of topic (Topic) in your forum? thanks in advance
Actually, I dont think we have any "on-topics"....:D

The Lak Lak bar is for off topic discussions....:)

U

·
0 Posts
Tolga said:
Welcome Naum, make your way to the Lak Lak Bar, and I'll buy your drinks for you :D
Thanks Tolga BRO! will you are always welcome to my house for food and driinks too :D

you I would like some strong turkish speciell in lak lak bar :cap:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts