Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from fanatik:

Cordoba, Emre, Ronaldo, Tayfur, Kaan, Yasin, Gýuntý, T�Eer, Serdar, Sergen, Ilýe

after that awful match in Inonu, how do they play without 5 players?
Emre and Sergen are back, good news.:)

kanal d broadcasts it on the net live tonite!:) :) :) ;) :)

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Serdar, Yasin and Illie are the weakpoints of the team. I dont have any faith in Serdar&Yasin, Illie are not fit for fight yet. But i have to say that despite 5 banned players(+Ahmed Hassan away) we can still give GaziAntep a fight, especially since two of their best players is playing in Africa Cups. We have a decent chance if the ref doesnt make new "massacre" like the last time.... :fero:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yasko said:
Serdar, Yasin and Illie are the weakpoints of the team. I dont have any faith in Serdar&Yasin, Illie are not fit for fight yet. But i have to say that despite 5 banned players(+Ahmed Hassan away) we can still give GaziAntep a fight, especially since two of their best players is playing in Africa Cups. We have a decent chance if the ref doesnt make new "massacre" like the last time.... :fero:
how about these?

Cordoba, Gökhan, Ronaldo, Emre, Kaan Dobra, Tayfur, Giunti, Tümer, Serdar Topraktepe, Sergen, Sinan (Ýlie)

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
jul said:
how about these?

Cordoba, Gökhan, Ronaldo, Emre, Kaan Dobra, Tayfur, Giunti, Tümer, Serdar Topraktepe, Sergen, Sinan (Ýlie)
Yeah thats better, but Luce seems to prefer Tayfur as a defender like the last match, so unfortunatly Yasin will be in the team instead of Gökhan.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
omer with an amazing save on tayfurs' one touch effort!

mehmet polat and gokhan zan are playing the best in the defenses...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
ilie isnt impressin me as much as i would have thought...maybe its the pressure of the defense and mid of gaziantepspor :strong:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
good position for gaziantep...free kick...

beautiful shottttttttt no! outside netting for lazarov...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
ilie throws away a chance so easy!!!!!
he's one on one with a goalie and no one behind him since all the defenders are in front of the half line, and ilie runs with the ball but shoots it out! :howler:

by buyin ilie bjk hav bought themselves another ilhan/pancu/dursun :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
koreancrew said:
ilie throws away a chance so easy!!!!!
he's one on one with a goalie and no one behind him since all the defenders are in front of the half line, and ilie runs with the ball but shoots it out! :howler:

by buyin ilie bjk hav bought themselves another ilhan/pancu/dursun :D
True!!:D But he is not ready yet, he should have couple of weeks before we can judge him. Anyway, Antep had 2 good chances and scored one. Besiktas had 4 chances and scored none, thats the difference between the teams. And i cant believe how our defence could leave Hasan Özer free in the goal situation. But it was an excellent goal by him.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
i think ahmed hassan is needed now...

bjk cant function all that well in attack, and thats what happens when ilhan;'s not there...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
okan koc is playing the best football on the right wing i have seen in the turkish league, absolutely amazin...he's carrying the whole attack on his back...

GOAAAAAALLLLLLLLL
yusuf!!!
CORDOBA WAS WAY OUT OF TEH BOX LOL

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
who ever said omer at his best wasnt as good as rustu at his worst? omer is unbeatable here...

yellow card sergen...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts