Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our last game in this group. We have to improve our goal average to have a chance to qualify if im not mistaken.

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
Suits us well, if we don't qualify it's a huge slap in the face and humiliation for the players and no choice but to pick up performance in the league..

If we do qualify, then we have a tough game against Galatasaray in the next round. And there it's either a huge morale boost by beating them, or another slap in the face by losing..

All in all, as bad as the situation we're in is, it suits us well in terms of the league..

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
I think the AG v KES is before ours so we'll know exactly what score we'll need to progress. If they draw, or Erciyes wins then a normal win will do. If AG wins, we must better their score by 2 or more goals....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ref appointed for our game: Cem Deda

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
exceptionally i have to root for the opponent of fener this time because they can be considered my hemsehris. :)

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I thought that because we beat Ankaragucu, it doesn't matter even if we win 1-0 and they win 0-5, we still go through because we beat Ankaragucu?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think that Serkan should be rested for this game which means that a gap is opened for Servet. Nobre and Anelka might as well be rested.

----------------Volkan--------------

Önder----Servet------Luci-------Ümit

Kemal----------Selcuk---------Olcan

--------------Alex-----------------

-------Semih----------Zafer---------

This will never happen though...:D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
'Rest' doesn't feature in our dictionary :fero: :D

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
well we'd better win like 10-0, cause we need to fix this goal difference. But then again, i'm not one who cares much about the Cup, Cups are a waste of time imo.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Milliyet says we are going out with the first 11.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Okan said:
I thought that because we beat Ankaragucu, it doesn't matter even if we win 1-0 and they win 0-5, we still go through because we beat Ankaragucu?

nah fener tv said we have to beat tarsus by two more goals than ankaragucu will beat erciyes..

the problem is... if ankaragucu do win like 3-0, and we win 5-0... everyone gonna say our game was fixed..

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
The KO time of the AG v KES match has also been moved to the same as ours... So I guess it's all about ruthlessly hammering T.I.Y which is easier then it sounds

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Oh right, thanks Hasan.

4-0 or 5-0 sounds good!

Haydi Fenerbahcem!! :heart:

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
Enough with the talk about fixing Tolga beycim. Just go out and whoop some second division ass.

Shouldn't be difficult with your first choice players on the pitch. However, if this match proves to be difficult and somehow you fail, it might have a negative impact on this weekends derby match.

One can only hope :pp

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Tolga said:
Ah, and by the way, Ankaragucu should be the last team in Turkey to talk about fixing matches ;)
gr8 point T0lga ;)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've diecided to do some live commentating since Okan, the lazy bastard, wont do it....:D

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
No abi, forget it man, just watch the match. Who cares about live commentating!! :pp

They can listen to it on the radio, AntuFM. :D

Watch the match. :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's not like we are playing Barcelona....that i have to sit attached to the TV. :D

Btw, what are they famous for.....the people living in the Tarsus area? It would be a good idea to mentally prepare youself for the jokes in case we drop points....:D

1 - 20 of 163 Posts