Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On sunday at 5pm we will be playing against Konyaspor in the second round of the Turkish cup.
The Konyaspor board have promised their players a nice sum of money if they defeat us and move on, so it should be a tough battle.

I Personally would love to see the same line up we had during the first half of the friendly against Shakhtar. Everyone was quite satisfied with how that line up played.

I expect John Carew to impress us all in this game, and Tumer will be our key playmaker.

I hope Veysel plays up front with Carew, Veysel has been impressive and has scored in every match he's played in since the Goztepe game.

Needless to say, Cordoba as our goalkeeper gives everyone confidence. Ahmed Hassan, Sergen and Emre are injured so I expect to see Ali Gunes play on the right.

Cordoba

Fatih - Toroman - Cagdas - Ibo

Ali Gunes - Tayfur - Okan - Tumer

Veysel - Carew

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Tough battle indeed... Konyaspor is a good team and they are going to come out FULL force against us. We need to watch out and pay special attention to Biryol. He is capable of causing some serious damage. I wonder if Suat Usta will take place in the starting 11.

We have had sufficient training and practice games up until this point... the players are ready and need to come out of the game with a win. If we play the full 90 mins like we did the first 45 of the Shakhtar game, we will come out victorious. We need to take advantage of the scoring positions we create and not let them go to waste as we did in many previous games... especially the 3 positions we created and failed to score on in the Shakhtar game.

I also like the line up we had agasint the Shakhtar game and hopefully Bosque will utilize the same starting 11. I want Carew to score already!!!!! Hopefully this guy will pull through and make us happy with atleast one goal. I want two things besides BJK winning to happen during the game....
1 - Carew scores 2 - Toroman doesn't get a red card.

This is going to be a good game and a challenge for us to overcome. I'm sure that Del Bosque and the team understand that this is the "last" achievable accomplishment for this season.... there is no need for me to go over what has already happend to us this season. Some may argue that BJK can become league champions but let's get real people. The Cup is our last hope. They owe it to US.. THE FANS.

Besiktas JK 2 - 0 Konyaspor

ASIGIM SANAAAA .. DOYAMIYORUM
NE DE GÜZELSİİİNN .. BAKAMIYORUM
SENİ SEVMEYEEE .. KIYAMIYORUM
BU NE BUYUK ASK SANLI BESİKTAS!!!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Konya is leading thanks to a goal by Zafer Biryol.

Oscar Cordoba received a red card early in the second half.....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Tümer made it 1-1.....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Baljic made it 1-2 to Konya....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
1-3 by Zafer Biryol once again!

·
Registered
248 Posts
now there is officially nothing left to win this year unless there is some crazy shit happening in the 2nd half of the league which i doubt :frustrat:

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
why did they sent off Cordoba?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Quidam said:
why did they sent off Cordoba?
From what i heard he handballed outside the penalty box to prevent Zafer Biryol score the second goal (the score was 1-0 at that time)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Cengo said:

Luciano dedicated his goal tonight to his son who might be born tomorrow (monday)....:) :thumbsup:
What's this got to do with BJK?!?! :D

Anyway, looks like no European Football for BJK next season unless they peform some amazing miracle in the 2nd half ;)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
lol....the topic name is like the one in Fener forum....starting with Turkish Cup.....:howler....sorry besiktas fans,.... :( :D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Congratulations to Konyaspor, they deserved the win... thats for sure. As for Balic, props to him... nice goal.

Ok, now time to talk a little bit bout BJK. I'm sick of saying we need to send Del Bosque so I'm not even going to get into that. I'm sick of saying that we have serious passing and ball handling issues. As a matter of fact I'm sick of the team and board as a whole.

There are BIG BIG BIG problems at Besiktas. These problems need to be solved from the root. We all need to get real and come to the realization that we have big time issues at BJK. Bosque will do it... the team will get used to each other... we have started playing better.... the players are understanding each other... ALL OF THIS IS BS.

No we have not started to play any better. If we look at all the games we have won thus far this season, they werent anything special (except the FB and Athletic games... big freakin deal. UEFA is GONE, Championship is GONE, Turkiye Kupasi is GONE, We couldn't even win the freakin Efes Cup for cryin out loud, and by the way things are going any chance for European play next year will be gone too.)

The game play and tactics put forward by Bosque SUCK. BJK only plays (or attempts to play) well when they are down and there are 15 mins left in the game. That's the only time I have seen them attempt to play hard this season.

The player's do not read each other well and still can not pass properly. There is no need to go into detail about this as we can all see this from watching the games. We have Mr. Daniel Matrix who is the biggest ball hog in the world while Carew still can't turn around with the ball to shoot or even properly maintain his balance. Then we have Okan who is awesome one game then has countless passing errors the next. Ibrahim Akin.... where is the talent?????? Show me something please. There are players worth mentioning though but I only see 2 players who have done well up until this point and they are Tumer and Deli Ibo (even he killed it in Romania for us).

The problems is that the team needs organization and guidance. The team has not "clicked" and each player is doing what he wants to do. It seems as if they have no idea what they are doing when they are on the field. Yes, some players have flaws but, that is not the main issue here. If all the players were on the same level (mental, field, gameplay level) then we wouldn't be going through what we are right now. We saw how our players were on the same level while we were under the coaching of Lucescu... that is what we are lacking.

The players can not read each other and we see the end result of that..... WHERE WE ARE TODAY. As I said earlier I just want this season to end quickly as it has been a horrible year for us. God knows what is going to happen in the second half. All we can do is hope for the best.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Halfway through the season and we basically lost all hope. DISGUSTING!
This is NOT BESIKTAS.

Whoever still supports Bosque please come forward so I can smack the sh!t out of you.

Who wants to help me assasinate Del Bosque and Demiroren????

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
What happened to "I Love Del Bosque" ?! :D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
As a person and his character... yes I love the guy. As for what is important for BJK which is his coaching abilities I HATE HIM....

Anladinmi cocugum? Hadi bakam yuRRRu... :)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Anladim :groan:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Del Boske a real stand up guy real nice guy indeed

Del Boske the BJK manager a guy who just has no clue how to work with what he has!

Besiktas can do better and why isnt Suleymanou playing ohh mann did you guys hear the ovations he was getting in that warm-up friendly vs Shaktar???? Everyone wants him for sure, this kid is gonna be important.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
By the way Pancu and Tumer are awesome I mean Pancu came in and with his ball control kept the ball and gave it to Ibo Uzulmez who then crossed for that nice goal by Tumer. Pancu gets all credit for that! but on a lil too late I thought.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts