Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turkey will play against Chile on April 17th:)

Here's the squad for the game:

Galatasaray: Bülent Korkmaz, Ergün Penbe, Hasan Sas, Emre Asýk, Arif Erdem

Fenerbahçe: Ogun Temizkanoglu, Abdullah Ercan, Rustu Rencber, Umit Ozat, Fatih Akyel

Besiktas: Ilhan Mansiz, Tayfur Havutcu

Ankaragucu: Zafer Ozgultekin

Gaziantepspor: Omer Catkic

Parma: Hakan Sukur

Real Sociedad: Tayfun Korkut, Nihat Kahveci

Milan: Umit Davala

Bayer Leverkusen: Yildiray Basturk

Blackburn Rovers: Tugay Kerimoglu, Hakan Unsal

Inter: Emre Belozoglu

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Okan Burak is not injured anymore. Stupid Senol should have called him up!!!!!!!!! We can't do crap with Senol GUnes man he sucks!!!!!!

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
InfamousPlayer2 said:
Okan Burak is not injured anymore. Stupid Senol should have called him up!!!!!!!!! We can't do crap with Senol GUnes man he sucks!!!!!!
Agreed :tongue:

Why is Ilhan there? Especially after today's game vs Fener, a smart coach wouldn't include him in the squad...

We'll probably play the old Senol Gunes style game...60 yard passes to Hakan, and expect him to do something with such difficult service :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
InfamousPlayer2 said:
well what do you expect him to do when he calls Umit davala who hasnt played a minute with milan, then ogun, abdullah, umit ozat in line up and then leaving ergun a sub...?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
I believe that the federation should have let him go after the Austria game. He is the only block to our success in the World Cup:D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
he is just plain stupid. Abdullah is not even a starter anymore at fener! He is only picking names, he is not looking at how good a player is. So if you have a famous name you are automotically in. I think we can go to the at least the last 8 teams easily if we have good coach. But with gunes i don't know if we will pass our group. I thought this idiot was going to resign what happened!!!!

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In terms of the toughness and style of the team I expect this game to be very similar to Costa Rica game :)

We should forget that this game is a freindly, and try to get a win:cool:

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Well th problem if he resigns is, who will replace him?

We dont need another wanna be hero putting stupid line ups...

Terim and Yanal would have been excellent, but dont think they would accept for now..so i think, we need to be satisifed with him..

Better than Denizli still:D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
carlito said:
Well th problem if he resigns is, who will replace him?

We dont need another wanna be hero putting stupid line ups...

Terim and Yanal would have been excellent, but dont think they would accept for now..so i think, we need to be satisifed with him..

Better than Denizli still:D
Rasim Kara baby!!!!!!!!! He should be the national team coach, I know a lot of people don't favor Rasim Kara, but I really like his style, he is a great coach. Besiktas collapsed after he left. People say he is not disciplined enough, guys remember he served under Terim he has to be disciplined:) He would be much better than Gunes. Last I heard he was coaching Canada's national team.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I must agree.

Senol Gunes is no good for the NT. (block is good)
We won because Austria was soooo weak!

I don`t trust Gunes. Rasim Kara... no idea about him. Why Canada? isn`t he coaching a turkish team (2nd division) :confused:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don`t trust Gunes. Rasim Kara... no idea about him. Why Canada? isn`t he coaching a turkish team (2nd division)
I never heard that either, I remember he was coaching a team which was in the relegation zone, then he quit:eek:

Rasim Kara :eek: :confused: :tongue:

No way:D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
THe game is tommorrow:cool:
We better win it though, because the Chilean NT has been pretty weak since the WC. Salas is their only really good player, or so it seems.

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
He's the big (reputation) player...
But how's his knee? He hasn't been back for Juve yet, and he said that his aim was to comeback for the CL final (he thought Juve would make it :howler: )...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Actually if you think about it Senol's job is difficult. It looks like no one cares about the national team eventhough there is less than two months left for the world cup. Everyone is thinking about themselves and declaring wars on each other.

And there is one more thing. WE NEED BETTER STRIKERS. Let Ilhan and Serhat play:eek:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Did somebody say Senal Gunes?
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :devil: :devil: :devil: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :devil: :devil: :devil: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :fero: :devil: :frustrat: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:
Best is, lest get rid of Gunes! And let players get together before the game and at the half to put together the plan. Because they play together 90 minutes, they will have no problem with communication. They can adjust themself at anytime.
I guarentee you, it is better than Gunes. I just can't take this loser!
He has a loser past as a coach, his player years were terrible! He was a bad gollie. (You can call him a good golie if you make him play with Abdulkerim, Selcuk, Semih, Kadir, Kemal...) He has no succes in coaching, so why the hell he is NT coach. Is it brotherhood with Haluk Ulusoy?
Damn it, I am embarrassed and disgusted by him as a Turk. I just hate him so much for killing football and Turkish national team. (I actually even hate him more than I hate Serhat :D )
This is the only topic I can't control myself.....

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
his player years were terrible! He was a bad gollie. (You can call him a good golie if you make him play with Abdulkerim, Selcuk, Semih, Kadir, Kemal...)
Come on now, he's one of the three best players in the recent history of Trabzon along with Unal and Hami;)

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Any idea what channel's showing the match?

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any idea what channel's showing the match?
TRT1, I don't know about TRTINT though:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts