Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think?Are they a tough opponent.Ok,i only know some players,they`re Galatasarays players,Hasan Sas(galatasaray),Shukur(parma), Emre(inter),Okan(inter),Basturk(Leverkusen),Ergun(Gala),Alpay(A.Villa),Unsal-Tugay(blackburn)..
Personally i`m afraif of Hasan Sas,Basturk and Okan,Emre, they`re very good players,i watched them in europeans champions league.We must play carefully against them,a draw against them not so bad,because they`re capable of everything..
In my opinion they`re very very very tough opponent.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
OK. Let's just say no one is a tough apponent for Brazil really when you think about it, but if we don't perform like real Brazillian national teams should we will make it tougher then it should be, and that's just a true fact if you ask me. We should have won so many games in the quarters but we just simply couldn't finish and that's why we would benefit alot trough Romario's game, but let's really hope Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Denilson & Luizao will have a good rotation system going on, and i'm almost 100% sure RG will sometimes play as a support striker if he's still on the pitch and Juninho Paulista and or Kaka are also on the pitch.

Emre and Okan are Inter players, and I must say both are excellent players and will be key to Inter's future too. Emre will be dangerous but we have a player who is better then him and plays pretty much the same role in Ronaldinho Gaucho. Okan is a right winger, and we've got Roberto Carlos at the left to take care of him so no real worries.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
The thing about our players is that they play very hard against the best teams, so you will see a different team against Brazil, then you will against Costa Rica or China.

However, I think Brazil will win 2-1, on a late goal in the game, when our players get tired. OUr defense is not a strength by any means:(

Imo, the only position where Turkey is stronger than Brazil is goalkeeper, since Rustu is really a top player. Otherwise, our team is not as strong as yours by any means, unless they play the games of their lives.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I don't know much about Turkey, and with no disrepcts to the Tuks or there players, but if we are gonna be scared of Turkey we might aswell come home now to Brazil!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts