Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to wish a very special and well deserved Congratulations to the Turkish National team and the wonderful supporters,Even in defeat against Brazil here in Australia the Turkish people just showed what true passion and support was.
The people cheered and sounded their horns in a time where I'm sure many people showed just special it was to be Turkish,being Italian I was so overjoyed for everyone but sad for the defeat and I joined in the festivities.I really hope the Turkey go onto complete the job and take out 3rd place against Soth Korea,Commiserations but a real pat on the back for all the people associaed with the Turkish country,True fans.:)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Thanks a lot Mr. meazza for your kind words:) :cool:

·
*the drum drum*
43,201 Posts
The fans have been very well behaved in Australia, except for one incident at Auburn train station...Maybe you heard about it MR MEAZZA..;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually Prince-T i had'nt heard about that incident at the Auburn train Station,Sad really as the Turkish people had been fantastic and very passionate A speciAL congrats again to all of you guys.:)

·
*the drum drum*
43,201 Posts
A group of about 5-10 idiots came to Auburn while the Turks were watching the game, sat on the roof of a building and began cheering for Brazil...And then they started screaming 'bye bye Turkey, bye bye'...They weren't Brazilian either, just a bunch of trouble makers :rolleyes:
Because of a strong police presence, the Turks didn't do anything...

But after the game, the idiots ran and the Turks ran into each other at the train station, and they got their heads smashed in :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah Its a disgrace that these anti-socials have to act like this,They are'nt soccer fans because if they were then they would'nt behave like this they give a bad name to the passionate real supporter.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Which nationality were the fans who cheered against the Turks anf then got their butts kicked?:D

Just curious;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys its jelousy thats all,maybe these people got what was coming to them.Football is a beautiful game and as for these D**HEADS well u know what I think of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts