Registered
59,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when are they going to released?

hurry up :stuckup:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Believe me when I say I am very eager for the fixtures to come out also!! :excited: Usually it's sometime in July last year was mid July and the year before was first week of July I believe. There may be more delays as the TFF President passed away also.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
The league this year doesn't start until Aug.23. The fixtures are drawn like four weeks before the season opener.
The draw date should be announced sometime next week and the event itself will be held around Jul.25/28. (But again, I try not to predict anything...)

·
Registered
59,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
League is starting later?!

Ahh come on I can't wait :D

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
This season is going to be great!!

August 24th İSTANBUL B.B. vs ESKİŞEHİRSPOR :happy: :happy: :excited:!!! Even though the game is away it will be like a home game for us ;) as usual with some of these factory teams.

Just noticed we play Galatasaray and Fenerbahce back to back on week 8 and 9.... easy 6 points :tongue: :D

·
Registered
59,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
This season is going to be great!!

August 24th İSTANBUL B.B. vs ESKİŞEHİRSPOR :happy: :happy: :excited:!!! Even though the game is away it will be like a home game for us ;) as usual with some of these factory teams.
I could be there to witness your Superlig debut ;) which stadium will it be played in?

Planning to go that weekend (at least that's the planning at the moment) and the only other choice we have is the ASY for Galatasaray-Denizlispor with it's capacity but the chances of getting a ticket for there are small I guess?
or would we make a chance if I booked on the same day the tickets get released on biletix? I mean I don't want these crazy all tickets sold in 15 minutes crap

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Istanbul B.B. play at Ataturk Olympic Stadium. There will be about 8-9000 Eskişehirspor fans there so put on your red and black uniform for that day :D It will be easier to find tickets and much cheaper too rather than going to ASY (It will probably be sold out quick with all the good transfers they made). You should definitely go and come back with many pictures for us!

·
Registered
59,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I need to find a seat in the away end though judging by your comments.

First choice will be GS (sorry :embarass: ), if that fails (likely lol) then off to the Atatürk Olympic stadium in an EsEs shirt if I can find one :D

Real shame the season isn't starting a week earlier. Would have then been able to go to a Tarkan concert too :D. Now only Mustafa Sandal :(

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
I need to find a seat in the away end though judging by your comments.

First choice will be GS (sorry :embarass: ), if that fails (likely lol) then off to the Atatürk Olympic stadium in an EsEs shirt if I can find one :D

Real shame the season isn't starting a week earlier. Would have then been able to go to a Tarkan concert too :D. Now only Mustafa Sandal :(
Now why would you want to go watch a game of a woman's team? :pp If I were you I would travel to Antalya and watch the Besiktas game there. PLUS you get to hit on all the Russian tourists if you hit up Kemer or Alanya. Sounds like a plan to me man. :thumbsup:

·
*the drum drum*
43,003 Posts
Tickets will go to season ticket holders, then club members, and if anything is left it'll be offered to the general public via Bilitex on Monday morning.

Being the first match, finding something is unlikely. I guess you can wish for a mega tough draw for GS in the Champions' League ;) That way a lot of people will consider skipping the league game in order to save that money for the CL match.

·
Registered
59,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Now why would you want to go watch a game of a woman's team? :pp If I were you I would travel to Antalya and watch the Besiktas game there. PLUS you get to hit on all the Russian tourists if you hit up Kemer or Alanya. Sounds like a plan to me man. :thumbsup:
maybe another time :pp

Şeytan;6520938 said:
Tickets will go to season ticket holders, then club members, and if anything is left it'll be offered to the general public via Bilitex on Monday morning.
Next monday (28 July)?

( EDIT: seen query in my head's already been answered in the GS thread. lol)

Now if Fenerbahce or Galatasaray play the 2nd leg of their CL 3rd round qualifying game at home on the Tuesday, I could make that too.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
So where do you guys watch league fixtures?

The Turkish league never seems to be available to watch generally. Never streamed. I think the average fan deserves to see more of this league with the upcoming players on show and the national team's showing in the Euros plus Fenerbahce's run in the CL last season. Another re-emergence in Turkish football after becoming quiet for a while. Plus there is generally good atmosphere in the grounds which add to the appeal. There are so many leagues that you can watch that show no sign of improvement and are watched by one man and his dog. Not naming any countries :pp

I want to see some Turkish League this upcoming season.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
You can buy a stream here: http://www.digiturkwebtv.com/
Although usually, they only have the matches of the big 4 available...

But if you check in the forums around the day of the match, someone usually posts a hacked/free link to a stream.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts