Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really was surprised when i saw Tunis playing...they really clean the shame of KSA...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Now Emperor...that is nonsense....everybody knows that what happend before 2 weeks was only a day off for the Saudi team, and they proved everybody wrong when they played a very entertaining match against Cameroon....

Good luck for Tunis and KSA in theirnext matches....

And look at teamslike France who is likely out, Italy and Argentina who are going in a very hard time, but they,ll hit back coz they are a world class teams....and KSA a very good side too...

forza Palestine after all :D

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
hope Saudi NT can score a goal today :hopefull:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thank u Assassin for ur good reply...iam now watching the game against Irland, KSA are really sucks...and it seems they will not score....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank u Assassin for ur good reply...iam now watching the game against Ireland, they are really sucks...

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Emperor.. That's total BS!!..

I mean I just saw the game end.. and yes we lost 3-0.. but the performance was no where near that horror against Germany.. Basically, we had chances (we actually had more shot and shot on goal than Ireland).. It's quite sad that we couldn't score a single goal through out the tournament.. but I hope this is a lesson they will learn from and start moving in the right direction..

As for Tunisia.. I'm glad to see them play the way they were playing.. especially against Belgium.. that was one entertaining game!! :) Wish them all the best...

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Emperor said:
thank u Assassin for ur good reply...iam now watching the game against Ireland, they are really sucks...
No we didn't yKR, so stop polluting the threads with your junk.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Vampire Lestat said:

No we didn't yKR, so stop polluting the threads with your junk.
I am sorry Vampire, but Saudia Arabia soccer system need a remedy.

Their performance in this WC is the worset performance even for anyteam playing in the WC since I started watching football....since 1990 :D

No really, The most important thing is to raise the players spirit coz simply they were not fighting for anything.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Momo,

As i told Ahmed, it was the worse week of Saudi football history. But we played well against Cameroon, and we also fought well today.

Going out and calling any success we had is pure nonsense that yKR always does. He calls any team he doesn't like "lucky" if they win, and i am just sick of that.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Vampire Lestat said:
Momo,

As i told Ahmed, it was the worse week of Saudi football history. But we played well against Cameroon, and we also fought well today.

Going out and calling any success we had is pure nonsense that yKR always does. He calls any team he doesn't like "lucky" if they win, and i am just sick of that.
yKR is another person man, he lives in the great Jerusalem, emperor livesin Lebanon. :rolleyes:

And anyway, lets just hope what happend this week, gives you the well and the determination to do better in the future..;)...well if you had the chance to go to the world cup again :D:tongue:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
really i don't have a time to lose for replying to those kind of human being...so Vampire Lestat: Allah ysamhak....:neutral:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
really i don't have a time to lose for replying to those kind of human being...so Vampire Lestat: Allah ysamhak....:neutral:

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Emperor.. I guess now you know how we feel all the time when we read your posts!! most of the time.. we'd think "Ok.. is this really WORTH replying to and wasting a minute of my time?!"

Assassin.. Actually if my info is correct.. it the worst performance by a team in a single match since Zambia in 1978 in Argentina!! Yes.. that game was ONE HELL of a shame for all of us.. and for them to recover it'll take more than just working hard or considering this as a learning.. it needs a whole revolution in the FA, their "ways" of handling the NT and with the players too.. with Mohammed Al Doayea and Sami Al Jaber having retired internationally, I think we can call this a start of a new era in Saudi Football.. as if Abdulla Suleiman says bye bye too.. there would be no one left of the team that played in USA94.. whether this new era will be great or not.. well it depends on how the FA want this era to start.. if they go into the "See no evil, hear no evil, say no evil" mood to cover their a$$e$.. nothing will change and we'd simply go from bad to worse... if they have the slightest idea about how severe this WC's effect has had on our image.. they should start reacting NOW!!.. :) Hope they do :)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Emperor said:
Good, so from now on when you see a discussion of football from people who know that football isn't about luck, after all, to you Real Madrid winning 3 out of 5 CL titles and Saudi Advancing in 94, when you were a great expert in football at the age of 8, is all luck.

So please, from now on, Don't waste your time, we don't want you to, you will be doing us all a favour.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Yasir,

Hungry beat El-Salvador 10-1 in 1982 WC. I think thats even worse then ours.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Okai....let us have an end of this useless discussion.....

I hope we have he same passion to discuss what it matters for our football to not see these results again and to the arabic national teams go to the world cup with alot of hope and desire to do something.

Emperor....please dude...chill out

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Vampire Lestat said:

Good, so from now on when you see a discussion of football from people who know that football isn't about luck, after all, to you Real Madrid winning 3 out of 5 CL titles and Saudi Advancing in 94, when you were a great expert in football at the age of 8, is all luck.

So please, from now on, Don't waste your time, we don't want you to, you will be doing us all a favour.
there is a misunderstanding
V L , really i hate real madrid...but really too i love KSA and i never and ever hate this team...coz we are Arab,and Arab don't hate each other but when i said something bad about KSA, i really mean there performance in playing just that..and iam proud that Saeed el 3weran take the best goal in 94 and take 6th best goal in the history...so pleez don't judge me before u understand me...;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts