Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With nine points out of seven games they're sitting at eleventh position. They should go for at least a point or, with the passionate support of their crowd, a win.

I don't know much about them except that they have a tall keeper and Oguz training for nothing.

Last week they did what we couldn't. They beat Bursa in Bursa. The defeats they endured aren't big and they got wins at home. So I don't expect this to be a walk in the park. Or perhaps it will if our players are topfit and motivated.

Lincoln will score a hattrick. I'd like to announce my wish it'll be dedicated to Selcuk.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Lincoln is banned for this match.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
What Selcuk are you speaking of?

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Me! :D:D Naah I tried bribing the TFF to reduce Lincoln's suspension so that he can play as it makes Galatasaray a much weaker team when he's on the pitch but my attempts failed. We are an attacking team that has trouble scoring :howler: but yeah we don't sit back so either we'll win 3-0 or lose 0-3 Sunday. We are still without Nadarevic as he's out injured so Tayfun Turkmen will probably start in his place. The fans have a nice choreographed show planned for Sunday, should look good if LigTV decides to show it :rollani:

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
I'm assuming you didn't watch the Olympiakos match. I wish Lincoln was available for this one :). I guess Kewell, Arda, Baros, and Nonda will have to make up for his absence. Should be an easy win if we play half as well as last night

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts

Predicted Line-Up:

.......Baros....Nonda

Arda...................Kewell

.......Ayhan...Meira

Hakan..Servet..Emre..Sabri

..........De Sanctis

Prediction:

I don't think Eskisehir have what it takes to stop us right now. I say 2-0 to us.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I'm missing this match because I have to work a night job for Movie company. Shit, ****, piss, gliss, miss...

Anyway, I'll come back around 5 AM to see what happened. Insallah we beat them!

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
the line-up is the expected line-up which again was expected to be the expected line-up. or whatever.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
tvu 21501. go under the sports section and select all languages. it has an english flag by it. quality is better than the link i posted above

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
We are not playing well at all. Nevertheless, it is 1-1 at half time, and I think that our quality advantage will manifest itself in the second half

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One is not allowed to cheer for goals scored in an illegal fashion. When one does, one faces the danger of being an object of extreme disdain.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts