Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are finally top of the table, lets hope that this continue to the end of the season. :smileani: Some of our rivals have played in Europe this week and we can only hope that they´ll loose some points in the league due to lack of concentration. On the other hand, as long as we pick up 3 points we dont have to worry of others do we? Sivasspor is a thought opponent and seems to play well against at us in Inönu, its time to change things tonight. Their forwards Mehmet Yildiz and Balili is much, much better than the Gencler forwards and this will really test the "kamikaze-attack" formation of Denizli. Lets see if Sivok&Zapo survives this. My preffered match-squad;

-------------------------Rustu------------------------
--Toraman--------Sivok----------Zapo------Seric-----
----------------Ugur Inceman----S.Kurtulus------------
----Holosko----------Delgado----------Tello----------
------------------Nobre-----------------------------

Denizli will most probably use Some kind of 3-3-3-1 System in that case, Rustu-Toraman,Sivok, Zapo-S.Kurtulus,Cisse,Ibrahim U.- Holosko, Delgado, Tello - Nobre

I wont be able to watch this game unfortunatly, i hope that we will grab those 3 points tonight. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
Goal Sivasspor.
M.Yildiz finishes from a quality diagonal through ball from the right wing by Musa.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
besiktas played much better... 1-1 FT. Serdar Kurtulus can't make a good cross for shit so many wasted opportunities.

PS: I think every Sivas fan have the same mustache on them LOL.

·
Master Debater
20,721 Posts
I missed the first half but was able to catch the second. Besiktas moved up the field fairly easily but that last pass was always lacking.

After the 70th we really pushed up and I'm surprised we didn't eat more counter attacks. Sivas is one of the better counter attacking squads out there especially with Balil luring toward the end of the game. I was impressed by our defenders toward the end of the game.

Bobo really looked like crap in the second half, afew better touches and he would have had 2-3 decent chances. Deli Ibo is really old and it shows.

Delgado needs to be more selfish and more ambitious IMO.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
The system is awesome. Only, players performing the roles of Serdar Kurtulus, Cisse, and Delgado are someone different inside.

Serdar Ozkan has been replaced by a sh*tty ikinci ligi player a while ago.

Holosko. :howler: Zapo. :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Only, players performing the roles of Serdar Kurtulus, Cisse, and Delgado are someone different inside.

Serdar Ozkan has been replaced by a sh*tty ikinci ligi player a while ago.

Holosko. :howler: Zapo. :eek: :eek:
What do you mean by this?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts