Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go again, the other top teams in the league will clash today and this is an oppurtunity for us to grab the first spot(in case of Trabzon defeat or a draw). But we have to concentrate on our game and win this one.

I wasnt so keen on Mustafa Denizli as coach, but since the appointment is made we do not have any other options than support. Lets hope that he makes a good debut. According to Denizli´s quotes on the media(he talkes too much, he allways did BTW) we we´ll play more attacking with him at the helm. Last year we barely survived here.... Lets hope for a good offensive game by BJK. Here is my first eleven;

---------------------------Rustu----------------------------
--Toraman----------Zapo-----------Sivok----------Seric----
--------------------Inceman------S.Kurtulus----------------
---Holosko--------------Delgado-------------Tello-----------
------------------------Nobre-------------------------------

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is BJK formation according to Lig TV.

-----------------------------Rustu------------------------------
--------------Toraman--------Sivok--------Zapo----------------
----S.Kurtulus--------------Cisse-------------------Deliinho-----
---------------------------Delgado-----------------------------
--------Holosko-------------Nobre---------------Tello-----------

Some kind of 3-4-3....

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
0-3 after 12 minutes! Before the Genclerbirligi guessed what BJK were playing the game was over. its sems to be a kind of 3-3-3-1 i.e 3 CBs, 2 WBs, 1 DM, 1AM 2Wingers(or very offensive midfielders) and Nobre as SC.

Gencler attacked with lots of players after 3-0 but our defence was pretty solid. They got only one good chance. Let see what 2nd half has to offer...

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Gençler have been pressing hard for 10 minutes now.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
GB just had a penalty and Kahe scores. 3-1

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tello(wonderfull goal), Sivok and Nobre....

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Rodrigo Alvaro Tello (3')
Tomas Sivok (11')
Mert Nobre (13')

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Delgado is playing bad

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Ali Tandoğan :howler: Straight red for him :thumbsup: Only one minute left and he decides to push someone like a retard.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A good first 20 minutes, ok 25 minutes after that and a very bad 45 minutes from BJK. Between the 45th minutes and the goal our midfield was non-existent defensively. Part of the problem was that our players relaxed too much after 3-0 while Gencler never gave up.

Oh, well now we just have to wait for Trabzon-Gala and hope for a draw.... :pp

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Ali Tandogan is the one pushed to the ground. Red to Ergun Teber.

It's good to win three points on this fake pitch. Pitch? System? Players themselves? Many questions - no clear answers yet.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Denizli said "I´m not gonna have a fixed system" after the game. It wasnt unexcepted answer from the coach.

But the team from time to time played very fluently, something we have not seen so often so far. Also the second half was an dissapointment. So we have both positives and negatives this game.

But this being "systemless" things scares me to be honest, we will have a hard time against stronger oppongents IMO.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Many questions - no clear answers yet.
You're tellin us! :howler:

Mustafa Denizli fitili sokmus oyunculara, 3 goals in 11 minutes :thmbup: Ali Tandogan got bitched out by Ergun Teber. For a guy who acts so aggressive Ergun put him in his place real quick :D

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Some answers already known:

The three-back works. (But there's no replacement of the three.)
Uzulmez won't do with the system. (He did fine under Lucescu, but is 4 years older now.)
S.Kurtulus' adaptability is very suspicious. He can't do half of Kaan Dobra.
Cisse, Delgado - facial lifts won't convert them.
Holosko again gets orphaned. Tello as shadow striker - a la Pancu -... may work for a month.

Mind you, I didn't care to watch this one. (And the radio announcer was a worst kind.) ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts