Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good weekend so far for us and a nice oppurtunity to shut up the media and the Defaitists within us so that we´ll get some breathing space between the NT games.

I hope that our supporters doesnt do the damage they did at our Sivas game at home last year. I want to see full support for the team this game, its not the time for protests, neither the team, coach or the board. This is what i want to see at the field today;

--------------------Hakan-------------------------
---Serdar------Sivok----------Zapo-----Seric------
----S.Özkan-----Cisse------Umit-------Aydin------
----------------Nobre--------Holosko--------------

Time to rest Tello, Delgado and Bobo. I would like to add Cisse on the list but unfortunatly we dont have any alternatives.

Unfortunatly this is another game that i wont be able to watch... :doh:

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
It's so boring when you realize there is no Europe for Besiktas anymore this season.

1-0 Batuhan

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's so boring when you realize there is no Europe for Besiktas anymore this season.

1-0 Batuhan
1-1 now.

After the 4-1 defeat against Mettalista i would say no, its not boring at all. Getting trashed 4-1 every week is not good for ones self-confidence after a while. :pp

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
metalist would have destroyed galatasaray, you are lucky you got a bogus swiss team, so don't worry you'll be joining us soon
Yeah, probably.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Solid win today for Besiktas. Should be interesting whats going to happen to the Ertugrul era even after this game.

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
I don't get what peoples beef with Saglam is, his experience in Europe will come in time. I think he's doing a fantastic job at Besiktas. He was instrumental in making Kayseri the side they are today.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't get what peoples beef with Saglam is, his experience in Europe will come in time. I think he's doing a fantastic job at Besiktas. He was instrumental in making Kayseri the side they are today.
Prekazi, i think the reason is that BJK plays so bad. Ok, it may not be the best players etc. but many people, including me thinks that this team has potantial to play better. Whatever that is enough to win games or not is another issue.

As our state tonight, we cant even play as decent as Kayseri or Bursaspor.

But yes, Saglam should stay in charge untill May regardless of how our position in the league. The recent speculations about Saglam is just unbelievable. Its like if BJK was at the 15th spot or something.... :rollani:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
He is being tested whether a big team coach or not and BJK (the board) is being tested whether they are big or else.

He cannot survive one defeat against an Anadolu team, or at most vs. Fener.

Either way, he'll talk tomorrow. "Thank you people for gathering. I, Ertugrul Saglam, have decided to stay for the reminder of the season. The president promised me league title isn't mandatory."

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Looks like he is about to resign... Based on this.

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
Adam gibi adam? If he's not getting a compensation payout, he's a pussy.

I know you guys love your club and all, but forcing him to quit like this just so you don't have to pay out his contract is ridiculous. He should demand every cent of it, and no one should complain about it.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
If he had stayed till Lucescu arrives it would have been worse for him...just being the board's toy. I think he made the right choice. As far as compensation, I heard somewhere he doesn't have that written on the contract, so just the yearly salary he earns will be paid to him. All in all just another day in Besiktas camp :D

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
So how many coaches are still feeding off of Besiktas' money now? pretty crazy when that money could go elsewhere.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts