19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like we play hacettepe on this glorious day that today is. :D

it's on 20:00 Turkish Time.

·
Banned
657 Posts
thats the fvcking last straw

all these players played decent under skibbe at least.Bulent is a cancer on the team, every match we play worse and worse. Players have no motivation, theres no game plan, i expect the bottle of whiskey and pistol to be on his table by the time he reaches the dressinbg room

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
serefsiz lig tv ve bülent tulun. criticizing Lincoln for his no look passes but not the guys who missed the 100 percent goal scoring opportunities that resulted from those passes. I hope that all of our foreigners leave next season. Bu kültürsüzlere fazla Lincoln de sanctis falan. untill this mentality changes i want every turkish team to fail terribly in europe. Just to speed up the cleaning process of this terrible football culture we have. i wonder who'll give up first. The old retarded turkish mentality which i hope will change with the newer generations but still seems to rebuild itself or me which would mean i stop watching this fukking freak show. terbiyesizler.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:yuck: Polat
:yuck: Sezgin
:yuck: Korkak

:yuck:Yaman:yuck: Hasan:yuck: Umit:yuck: Yaser:yuck:this season
Man i hate to say it but i told you from day one that polat is going to fail terribly. Whatever, i was just like you once so i cant blame you.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I never praised him or anything, just gave him time to prove himselve but he came up sacking Gerets, getting the granny, unproven skibbe and the joke called Korkmaz.

With transfers, he did a very good job, but mostly thanks to Ustunel but with his choices in coaches.. he failed MISERABLY. I wonder if that fckface Sezgin has to do with it, the guy was into some scandals with Istanbulspor and I curse at the day he came to our club.

Not saying Polat should resign or anything btw. Lets see if he's learned his lesson, if he did, he'll fire korkmaz and get us a decent, proven coach, if he comes up with some other noob h can fck off. This is Galatasaray ffs. Getting Skibbe was a mistake but firing him for an even worse and even more unproven coach was just out of this world.

We have like the best squad in 8/9 years but we lose against teams like Haccetepe.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Didn't watch the game, I was partying..:party:

Anyway, no wonder, we just gave up. It's time like these you see a good motivation coach, not playing in Champions League or something. So Korkmaz, as far as I'm concerned, has NO quality at all as a coach. Last year, we were spot on, this year, we messed it up.

We're probably looking for another coach and will start this next season from scratch. I just hope we manage to keep him for few years.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.