Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Premium Member
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First "derby" of the season. Trabzon have made major changes in the summer break to get a shot at the title this season. They won both of their games of the new season so they should be a good challange for us. A win would be a great result...DUH and I expect we will get it if we don't concede any stupid goals. Holosko still injured so, he may be out for this game. Other than that everyone is fit.

I am expecting a highscoring game 2-3 for us. Good luck to our boys.

· Premium Member
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
First half over. In the words of a drunk sounding Denizli "Beklenilenin cok altinda bir ilk yari oldu" :drunk:. Cisse's been playing well, Serdar Kurtulus is trying on the right side but no go.

· Premium Member
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
So far i'm only impressed with Zapo, Sivok just does his job, he hasn't ****ed up yet. But this game MOM for me was Cisse. He played well defensively but better in the attack. Created somewhat of chances opened up the defence a bit. Other than that Serdar Ozkan made Cale look like he was the best LB in Turkey. Tello at LB was a disaster this game. Delgado lost many balls in the midfield as usual. Nevertheless we missed Holosko this game I believe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.