·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Let the centilmenlik talks begin.

I don't think we can beat Fenerbahce.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Just as was the case last year, the big talk leading up to the match is whether or not Lincoln will feature. If he is healthy, there shouldn't even be a debate. Also Mehmet Topal is back in full training.

-----------------Baros------------------
-----------------Lincoln-----------------
-Arda----------------------------Kewell-
----------Mehmet-----Ayhan------------
-Volkan-----Emre------Hakan-----Sabri--
-----------------Sanctis----------------

If all of the above players are healthy, and Bulent does not start with this lineup, he deserves to be shot...

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I think Mehmet will play Center back and Balta will be moved to his original position.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
That would be very stupid ;

has played like 3 games as centerback and showed enough that he doesnt belong there, hasnt played with Asik before and hasnt got any ritm as he hasnt played for quite a while now.

Just keep Balta and Emre who play together now for the past 4-5 games. This duo has been pretty solid, there are just too many retards in turkey who say that theyre bad just because they look bad on paper. The only game these 2 played a bad game, (actually, only Balta) was against Spain at home. Balta had an off day and had to face Torres 90 mins long. Besides that, they looked quite solid despite having the likes of Sabri and Volkan next to them.

Just Linc instead of Umit, for the rest, we should use the squad we used vs G.Antep.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Besiktas's going to play against us and fener at home, but I have a feeling theyll choke like last year against fener when they had it in their hands but were outplayed in their own homeground vs fener. We on the other hand took the opportunity with both hands and Nonda's 30cm. :)

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
To be honest, gala faced a somewhat unlucky and undeserved loss at the hands of Fener early this season in Kadikoy. I mean I'm not saying we didn't deserve to win, but in a match that could have gone either way Fenerbahce somehow managed to win 4-1. The scoreline didn't represent the way the match went thats for sure. So I feel gala will grab the win at home infront of their fans, especially considering how close the standings are, the home field advantage might be huge in his one.

Derby games are impossible to predict. Even if one team is having their best season, and the other is having their worst the match could go either way. In this case both teams are playing like crap right now, it's sad to see to be honest, especially because gala had so much promise to start the year. The first game I honestly think the only reason Fener won was because of Aragones, his managerial abilities actually showed for once. This brings me to the next point, no offense but bulent has been awful, simply awful and if gala lose he could be the only reason why. Fener has to use the crowd to their advantage too, tough times and an unfortunate string of events has caused unease within your club, fan, and board. If Fener can snatch an early goal it could easily turn the fans against the team, and if lincoln is contained successfully and bulent subs him off for being ineffective it could juss stir more shiit up.

I don't feel Fenerbahce will take maximum points to be honest. I feel gala is the favourite and I expect them to come out flying, if we can weather the early storm and maybe grab a quick goal then the game is up for grabs.

All my jokes aside, I love this derby. When you say derby this is what it really is, it's the biggest most passionate derby in the entire world, hands down.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
If Fenerbahce scores within a quarter of an hour, the fans will get extremely agitated and start hurling insults at Emre, which will just increase the anger levels of everybody on the pitch and we'll see a boktan derby with plenty of red cards..

:D

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Wow. I seriously don't give a flying fukk about this derby.

After that Hamburg game, my Galatasarayism dropped a LOT! :(

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Yeah, but it won't have anything special in it.

I mean, I love watching football generally. This will just be another match. Nothing else. I used to be so excited about derbies, couldn't sleep the night before and stuff. Now, I'm going to sleep like a baby. Really, I just can't stand Turkish League anymore.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts