< 3000 seats destroyed $5.00
Roof caving in - $10.00

more to follow, give me some time.

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
Fenerbahçe team bus being stoned: $1.12
Lugano grabbing someone by the neck: $1.30

Those odds are too short otherwise I was tempted to take a flutter.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Fenerbahce players hitting GS players during warm up 1.1 Euro
Fenerbahce fans causing problems before the game 1.05 Euro
Fenerbahce board members bullshitting about refs if FB losses 1.15 Euro
Aziz Yildirim walking in the refs office after first half 1.30 Euro
Volkan Demirel acting like a bully 1.01 Euro
Emre swearing at the ref in the first 5 minutes 1.03 Euro
Guiza making kucuk Emrah face - bonus 2 Euro

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
bahahahahahhahahahqha

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
damn I randomly found this funny. :howler:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Frenk, you're odds of getting banned before match day are close to 1.00 as it is ;), maybe a little less provoking and more discussion. I'll do my part as best I can to make sure FB supporters follow the same guidelines.

That being said, I think you might be right about some of the FB player's actions :D :howler:

I think everyone should focus more on their own team this week, than trying to "prove" how the opponent is worse. Both clubs come into this match in pretty poor form...

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Are there any significant injuries or suspensions this week?

I'm not sure if Emre's yellow was the one to trigger a suspension...

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
this is good banter though.

I am really wondering what the fans have in store for us at ASY. I really hope they don't act like animals but im sure they have something planned in retaliation to what we planned at the SSS. Not that I am saying they will be violent though...

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I'd be fine with something that is visually intimidating, or songs that are so piercingly loud that FB players can't even hear themselves think. But I hate when it crosses over to cursing at the players (or their mothers) and throwing stuff onto the pitch.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Less than 2.5 red cards: 3.00
More than 2.5 red cards: 1.25

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Seriously though, the 'one of the best derbies of the world' have been disappointing ever since that one game where we had to play GS in the final weeks of the season with us losing and GS winning the title. At least back then it had the perfect tangible feeling.

Now it's just embarrassing to watch.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Last year a 0-0 draw killed both teams off for the season, too bad that can't happen this year.
Actually I thought it was the four red cards, stadium ban and the stupid people who killed off both teams chances of the season.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Ali Bilgin may not make the squad. Cristian is training separately from the squad, slight chance he may make it. :hopeful:

At this point, i'd rather play Deniz centre-right of the midfield rather than Topuz.

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
Until Bursa actually lifts the trophy, I'll hold an Anadolu grudge against them.

We've seen Gençlerbirliği, Gaziantepspor and Sivasspor put serious run-ins for the title in this decade alone and in the end they all fell flat on their face coming into the last 4-5 matches.

Add to the list, Ankaragücü and Vestel Manisaspor, who flew almost as high but crashed twice as hard.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I saw that article about "Guiza's target is now the Lions". Amazing...this guy scores one goal, and suddenly he's a no nonesense sniper. :rollani:
Let's just hope he doesn't have a bad start to the match vs. GS and reverts to this:

1 - 20 of 129 Posts