Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Fevzi
1,404 Posts
And Bursaspor is new leader. They play vs Denizli so, GS have to win at Trabzon.
I´m sure we´ll show what GS is capable.
Two wins against TS and FB and league is ours.Fight!:excited::nasty::fero:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
we should send 20 kiros with the team. give them some trabzon scarfes and invade the pitch. simply the most effective way to get those three points. this mickey mouse league is a joke. points are given away like flyers.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
:howler::thumbsup: well said

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
6 points in the next two weeks and we send a strong message to the league that we are the most serious contenders for the title.

4 points (if this were to happen, it would be better to beat Fener and tie Trabzon) and we're still in with a shot.

A loss in either game makes things very difficult

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Not so faithfull in this team, we're playing pretty bad overall and look vunerable.

If Balta and Gungor manage to stay fit and play in the first 11 and with Kewell, Baros coming back things might look better for us though.

Or if Arda finally starts to play to his usual standards, he might shoot us to the championsship.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
this should be a good game. Gala have been good, Trabzon still haven't lost in the 2nd half of the season.

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Trabzon are still performing well since the turn of the year, so I doubt we'll nick another win against them this season. A cleansheet is vital here, even if it's a draw and hopefully we'll win against Fener at ASY. If so, I've no doubt in my mind Bursa will choke like the rest of the pretenders from seasons past.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
It's pretty shocking how far this club has fallen without Harry Kewell. I actually can't wait to see him play football again... Even though he was injured and missed almost three months of football, i'd still nominate him for footballer of the year. :D

Imagine him back.. :eek:

Milan Baros
Harry Kewell --- Arda Turan --- Abdel Keita
Mustafa Sarp --- Elano Blumer
Hakan Balta --- Emre Gungor --- Lucas Neill --- Sabri Sarioglu
Leo Franco​

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
honestly, bar a miracle in our form, GS will beat us in ASY. this match i can see being a draw.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
If our hopes are pretty much shot for a championship then Fener might steal a win in ASY pressure free like last season in Inonu. Bursa will choke. I have this disgusting feeling BJK is going to take the championship again

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
..back to the Trabzon match...

I think we will lose this one.
We're playing bad, Trabzon is playing okay.

There's around 5% chance of us becoming Champions.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
quite sunny.. very pleasant. Nice to see after the coldest winter in whatever years.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Trabzon aren't playing that great to be honest. They have great individual talent currently but I don't think they will do anything exceptional against GS.

But hopefully Trabzon wins. I'd be grateful.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
quite sunny.. very pleasant. Nice to see after the coldest winter in whatever years.
That's good, I'm glad to hear. We had a snowy winter in Canada, Calgary but spring came quickly. It's been quite sunny here too.

Hey Frenk how about where you're at? Is it as sunny or should we get back to the Trabzon game?

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Oh my God, you're so interesting.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts