Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exams are here, WC Qualifiers break is over, back to the good ol' TSL!
We got 8 more weeks left of this unpredictable league, which means if our Besiktas hang in there we might just do it this year my fellow Besiktalis :) :thumbsup:.

About Kayserispor, not much to say really... something about yellow and red :yuck:, pastirma :lick:, greedy management :ass:.

These guys have been on a slump since the break and I hope it continues against us. They've lost to FB 2-0 at home 3 weeks ago but also grabbed a tie against lolsaray and Sivasspor since the break.

We are playing at home so I'm expecting our star players to shine ie. Delgado, Holosko, Tello. However I don't know if they'll play since we play a different 11 every damn game :neutral:. For this reason no line-up BUT a prediction 3-1. Goals: Delgado, Tello, Holosko

:party:

·
*the drum drum*
42,998 Posts
Tello made a trip halfway around the world, so more or less has one night's rest before this match.

On the other hand, Kewell was able to leave Australia 24 hours before Tello left Chile, and has the benefit of an extra 48 hours rest as GS plays on Monday. This is ridiculous, BJK should complain.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
No complaints. Just one player from BJK disputing two official matches (90min x2). The old man could well be rested. Holosko played one match, and didn't do anything at Wembley (one-sided friendly). Tello played less than 20 minutes last Sunday and all he has to worry is jet-lag (he arrived in the evening, meaning there was just one transit).

Delgado is out. Yusuf, fit. 7 players on three cautions.

Kayseri will be without Saidou and Toledo (susp.).

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Serdar Ozkan playing :wallbang:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Who said Saidou was out? M.Eren is.

The team didn't arrive until like 40 minutes before the kick-off. (Saturday in Istanbul...)
Even if they lost points today, nothing is lost. Not yet!!! :proud:

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Great goal by Yusef by the way :thumbsup:

Besiktas is leading by a goal at the moment.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
It's raining cards. KS' Ali Turan is sent off. 32nd minute... This game will end 5-0.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Was it a deserved red card?

Guess BJK won this.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
It was two yellows for Ali but the referee has been a bit too silly.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Games over soon, BJK have been the much better side. Deserved win imo but I wonder what the game would have been like if the red card wasn't shown in the first half.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Fenerbahce on ShowTV. :howler: Must be hitting great ratings.

Serdar Ozkan and I.Toraman to miss the Kocaeli match. Zapo's turn against Taner. :eek:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
To distract all the attentions? To forget they are actually a football team?
All the siradaki players are there, so is Aziz, but no Aragones. (Var misin yok musun)
There was Aragones, too. I understand the show was recorded; still a heck of a PR job by the "team" (yonetim) before the election.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts