1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
:howler:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
They showed the 4-3 game on FBTV earlier.

[tub]YVZ2WD0hIug[/tub]

Epic

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Come on Antep!!! I need a miracle!

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Does anyone here think we will win this match? I have my doubts. :(

But all I have to say is that one more loss in the next five matches and we can kiss our title aspirations bye bye.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I'm with you. I think at this stage the majority of our fans have doubts now.

Looking at the fixture list, I don't think I can point out a single game that I firmly believe we'll definitely win. Oh wait, there's Ankaraspor. OK, one game.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
:D

Yeah Ankaraspor should be a walk in the park.

If there is something I wish for from my team. It's that I hope we defeat both Galatasaray and Besiktas this season. That's all I ask. I don't even give a damn about Europa League because we even do bad in that. :(

Anyways, we play Manisa in four days time so it's possible that with the extra training and extra matches, our team may be exhausted for the GS match.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I'll be at this game live. Hopefully I am allowed to take the camera with me so that I can post a few picturs when I'm back. Also, perhaps I can find away tickets to the GS game too? The debate in Turkey now seems to be that after the last incidents at the GS game, they didnt have the balls to ban the crowd for the next home game which is against FB. But that is irrelevant to todays game, which is in about 3 hours.

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
I have taken my camera into the stadium without any fuss.

I had it in my pocket, and security asked me where my lighter was to go with my cigarettes. I said it's a camera, I don't smoke.

He laughed and I said I'll prove it, I was about to take the camera out to show him and he said "forget it, just go in and enjoy the game".

Security at the stadium is very lax to say the least.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Cool. Looking forward to your pictures.

Our line-up:

Güiza
Özer - Alex - Topuz
Emre - Deniz
Andre - Bilica - Lugano - Gökhan
Volkan​

Full squad more or less. Just missing Cristian.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I like this line-up with Ozer and Topuz on the wings, Deniz beside Emre rather than Selcuk... apart from Bilica its the best we can do.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Yep. Also the stadium looks quite packed. Nice to see.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it makes no difference whether we win, lose, or tie really. The title hopes are shot and quite frankly it would be a disaster if we did win the title, and no changes were brought about.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
We've already made one more attack this game then the last game combined :howler: Alex already makes such a big difference.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts