Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lets see how gio is going to perform in arda's absence.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Well a win here opens the gap with Fener to 4 points, and we'll see if Manisa can take anything off of Bursa. Telafisi olmayan maclar basladi.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Rothen, Geremi, Vassell, Sapara, Vittek and Cihan :eek:...

What a collection of players, you can always rely on Ankaragucu for a laugh.

:D

·
Registered
475 Posts
Watching Bursaspor's last 3 games I think this league is kinda over. If we want to win the league, we have to win at least 8 out of our 9 remaining matches which I doubt we will. I guess Bursaspor will win this league with 2-3 games left before the season ends. I dont see them losing points against any Anatolian side and even if we win against them in Sami Yen it will still not be enough.They have 8 matches left which 5 of them will be played in Bursa and excluding the one against us their two away matches are against İBB and Genclerbirligi (can hardly count as away games). Moreover everyone is rooting for them (it seems sometimes even their opponents) and they are no Sivas (both city-wise and playing style wise) Unlike Sivas they play good football, have a good coach and have more than one player who can make a difference. If I were a betting men my money would be on Bursa all the way. It will be interesting to see what an Anatolian side will be able to do in CL.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so they're first 2 points clear at least untill tonight.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Sumuklu Servet, antremanlarda dana gibi kosmustur yine, fr'de aman cok calisiyor ilk 11i hakediyor diye koymustur sumuklu inegi

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sumuklu Servet, antremanlarda dana gibi kosmustur yine, fr'de aman cok calisiyor ilk 11i hakediyor diye koymustur sumuklu inegi
finally :proud:

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Servet was solid the previous 2 seasons, especially the season when we became champions, but this year he has made far too many mistakes.

I used to like him but whenever a player's starting to harm my team, yemissim vefa'yi, gotuna caktigimin ayisi :howler:

Onun yuzunden tas gibi Gungor yedek kaliyor aq, adam zannettigimiz frenk'de deli dana'yi oynatiyor.

bikerede su takimi adam gibi yonetin be am bitleri

1 - 20 of 36 Posts