Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Man, that is good squad. Volkan Yaman will rest for the HSV second leg and Semih will get the feeling so he can start next to Hakan Balta. I like it, I hope Korkmaz does that move. Great squad! Imagine Semih actually playing well and impresses us all.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
There's nothing wrong with throwing a youngster in a pretty big game. Riza Calimbay started this kid Ahmet Saglam at CB vs Trabzon, he's like 19 or something and he did an incredible job that game, never to play again though :doh:

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Thanks to Kocaeli's strong effort today, a draw would not be a disastrous result here, however a win would put us in strong position heading into the final ten matches.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Kewell yok, dinlendiriyormus. Bizden cacik olmaz..

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
We're paying 2.5 Million Euro to a guy that can't play 2 full games in a row. I don't give a flying fukk if he's a superman, if he get's that much money but can't play 2 fukking games in a row! Makes me cry when I look at Arda, who get's triple time less money than him but plays till he's out of breath. Literally.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Couldn't he come on as sub when the going gets tough?

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Arda is class. He plays for the colors on his jersey, he understands what it means to play for a team like gala, bjk or fener. That's not easy to come across.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
We're paying 2.5 Million Euro to a guy that can't play 2 full games in a row. I don't give a flying fukk if he's a superman, if he get's that much money but can't play 2 fukking games in a row! Makes me cry when I look at Arda, who get's triple time less money than him but plays till he's out of breath. Literally.
I think we should be gratefull for the amount of games he played already if you look at how many games he played past 3/4 years.

I wonder if it was Kewell who didnt wanted to play - wich I doubt. Kewell isnt that kind of an player, I think they really wanted to rest him for next week.. I mean his condition isnt the best around and he played a full 90 last thursday, even as a central defender. :D

And we still have Hasan Sas. :D

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
No, I think Kewell does as well. It's just he can't. He doesn't have strength. It's our boards stupidity. Nobody, including countries that are poorest in education, IQ or anything valuable for decision making, wouldn't give that much money for a person who has serious psychical problems. I mean, after all, you can play football if you're bad, dumb, mindfukked, but you can't if you can't run.

I hope it's all rumors though.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Well a lot of teams in the world don't play in the Turkish league so it makes it much easier for them to attract players like Kewell for less money. Unfortunately virtually every decent player that comes to Turkiye has to be over paid in order to come.

He has been injured a lot but he's also put in some valuable minutes at the club, he scored a huge goal in UEFA cup, so it wasn't all that bad.

Not every transfer pays off as much as Guiza :howler:

and how old is Sas now?

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I dont know what the hell you guys are talking about ;

Kewell played allmost every fn game this season

He gets 2.5 a year, wich is alot, but its fn harry kewell and he came for free

he's been brilliant, inside and outside the field.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I know, you said he was injured alot, I think he missed like 3-4 games.

He's been the best transfer we made in ages, it was a risk and it turned out very well.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts