Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[tub]TukZovwV_uM[/tub]

We welcome one of our favorite teams since our promotion back to Eskisehir. For some reason Galatasaray just cannot break us down like they do other Anadolu teams. It may have to do with our game style or our incredibly composed defense. I don't know what it is but it drives many Galatasaray fans insane :D the smart ones take it with stride and give props where it's due but there are those where the pain lies deep within. There are also those that do not understand that we are not like other Anadolu teams and ever since our existence we have always pushed for a championship, yes within a couple of years or maybe as early as next year it will be the same. Looking at our position now we are not that far behind the pack (3 points behind Trabzon). Safet Nadarevic and Volkan Yaman will be gametime decisions. umit karan I hope is hurt for the rest of the season, I don't want that injury to affect his personal life don't get me wrong I just want the injury to affect his future as a futbol player. It will be just another game at the good ole Eskisehir Ataturk Stadium.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Es-Es is Turkey's biggest and most famous club.

Everyone knows how they chased them tittles back in the days and made Turkish football proud. That was some years for Turkish football, not like now days where we just can't beat anyone.
:D Why thank you Frenk, you are an upstanding citizen :) I am seriously thinking about making this my signature. And all this time I had thought you despised me and my team :howler:

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Eskisehir 3-0 Galatasaray, thank you. :D

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's pushing it heehee :D 1-0 olsun bizim olsun, I think if we do wind up winning it will definitely be a 1-0 or 2-1.

Just got bad news that umit karan will be available to play in this one :doh: :wallbang: this just killed my mood for today. Also Aydin Yilmaz got hurt in the U21 game so that's another :wallbang: even though he wasn't going to play vs GS due to the terms of the loan deal.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Maybe this is a blessing in disguise? Umit Karan would be more than happy to bang one against Galatasaray. :D

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bulent Yildirim will be the ref for this game, before Galatasaray I am most worried about this part of the game and that is the reffing. I'm actually surprised Kuddusi Muftuoglu wasn't appointed to this one, speaking of I haven't heard much of him lately I hope he quit like Selcuk Dereli.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Genco

But just imagine team is formed in 1965 beating Spanish giants Sevilla and eliminating them, a Turkish team and the first Turkish team to beat a Spanish team at that :)

Genco, I would have never mentioned those things if I don't have kids who've been following this league for maybe 2-3 years telling me that I think Eskisehirspor are Manchester, Real Madrid etc... I am pretty realistic about where my team stands whereas some Galatasaray fans have the balls to openly talk down Eskisehirspor even after losing to Atletico Madrid (Real Madrid I can understand). The fans were all depressed but you beat Kasimpasa and all of a sudden the Atletico failure is so quickly forgotten. It's humiliating to have our 2 richest, most famous clubs losing out to opposition that they should have beaten and thes eteams kill each other for a CL spot :D if you can't get past Europa League teams there is not much to play for. I always hold Turkish teams above others but when we are humiliated I blame the favorable treatment that our clubs get in our league.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well we tried our best bro. Atletico's spain's 3rd biggest team, they beat Valencia 4-1 few days later, and if it wasnt for the italian *** not seeing the handsball in the penaltyarea we would have eliminated them, and we also played both legs without a forward.

And Lille's a good team, one of France's best. Fb's currently in a bad shape. I dont think it's an humiliation getting eliminated to these teams, both GS and FB could have eliminated them, its not like they trashed us. We had a retarted ref who couldnt see the most obvious fb and fener conceeded from a fk in the 86th minute.

I don't know man it's still a failure, in Turkiye refs would have created a penalty position out of nowhere for both teams to save their asses but in Europe even clear goals get denied but our teams are too spoiled to realize it. You can't expect the same treatment there.

Regarding my posts they are only in response to a couple of people who've been following this league for the past 2-3 years saying that Eskisehirspor are Man U or Real Madrid. Come on man I know what my team is capable of and I know what we can achieve with limited resources. I merely stated the facts that Galatasaray have not beaten us since we were promoted but that did not sit well with these guys and they started with their nonsense, it's silly really.

By the way we also kicked Fiorentinas ass but they killed us in the return leg. Just imagine 5 years in the making and to have accomplished those things ;)

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Well the GS-fans from different fora's are def. not disrespecting Eses, most say that this is one of the most crucial games we got left. ;)

Dont listen too much of Frenk's crap. :D

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
You think I follow this league for 2-3 years? :howler:

Man, I know exactly what Es-Es is. It seems you really cared about what I wrote there. Dude, I know what Es-Es did and what Es-Es is for its supporters and Turkey in general. To be honest, I find Es-Es bigger than Trabzon and I was the first guy being all happy when you got promoted, because I can't stand shitty teams like IBB or Kasimpasa being promoted and staying in the TSL.

Anyway, you guys are simply taking this forum too damn seriously these days.. If I write " Eskisehir is bullshit and they never did anything " you would seriously try to turn it into a debate.. there is no need for that, just provoke me back and we're cool :D

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on Frenk I know exactly what you try to do lol and I was playing along with you but you were actually getting mad unlike me :) I was still playing around. I know there are a few of you I get along with but if one of your fellow fans throws dirt on my team don't get mad at me if I do it right back, and you know I'll hit back with some crude stuff :D it's a give and take. There could be a thousand Galatasaray fans in here I'll debate every single one. It's all good but no one should get mad for no reason like how I don't get mad when you said we defended with 10 men or and you destroyed us at ASY because it is indeed a fact :thmbup:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A team that has gotten Umit Karan deserves no respect
Hey you guys got him first! :D and you also had Hakan Sukur and even played him in the last 2 years of his career when the guy couldn't even jump 2 inches off the ground :tongue:

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Umit has scored like 140 goals in the league during his carreer, in, what, 315/320 games.

Topscorer in the CL when we reached quarterfinals, scored against Barcelona in Camp Nou, Liverpool in anfield. 7 goals in 12 caps. He was an important player in 3 championsships.

Suck on that. :finger:

Yes, he's comical at times and way past it these past 2 seasons, but seriously, Umit was a striker who could score anytime, anywhere, and the most beautiful goals you could imagine. He also scored quite a few times against fener, won us a few derby's.

[tub]4pdp0ELlhMs[/tub]

Now teh bosnian retartd will claim everything is luck and that he simply sucks. :party:

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Umit Karan :howler:

Istatistik mini etek gibidir...

Wouldn't be a bitch if this *** scores a winner goal against us??

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really really doubt he'll be the one to score, plus his love for Galatasaray will never die down. Wish he retires at the end of the year.

Adem Sari 771+ minutes played 7 goals
Umit Karan 1395+ minutes played 5 goals (2 from penalties) :thmbdown:
Jaycee John Okwunwanne 405+ minutes played 3 goals

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow I'm looking at past threads with Eskisehirspor vs Fener and Galatasaray and there were some really hateful people in there (majority being my favorite Galatasaray fans in the forum :D )

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Am I your favourite Galatasaray fan :confused:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:) it was always the same argument and same sarcastic remarks like"Eskisehirspor is the best team on the planet" "Eskisehirspor would destroy the EPL" :confused: It's like people expected me to say oh yeah Galatasaray will beat us 3-0. This is anotehr doing of the media, it makes people think that there are 3 teams in the league and the rest arwe worth shit.

I go into forums from time to time and see some idiotic comments, it's funny how people have no idea about any other team in the league except for their own. People think umit karan is our best player for fukks sake :howler: and again teh same argument with Ivesa saying he's terrible on low shots meanwhile that's one of his strengths. Then I saw someone say Eskisehirspor plays a "kapali" (closed) game at HOME?!?! :D and how we give up too many goals (Talking about a team who has the 3rd least goals given up in the Superlig :howler: ) It would help paying attention to teams other than your own.

This is why I can respect people like Koyel who make every effort not only to learn more about this league but even Bank Asya :thmbup:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts