Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
We simply need this match and need a victory.

We are the leaders and we will stay leaders!

After this, NT games.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lineup according to sporx:

Leo Franco
Sabri
Servet
Neill
Caner
Mehmet Topal
Ayhan
Keita
Arda
Dos Santos
Jo

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Fenerbahce lost which means pressure is off at least. But Bursa is only a point behind, so we better win this game. I fear for the worst, since Kasimpasa are very good attacking side. I hope we play well and beat them in front of our fans.

Leo
Sabri-Neill-Servet-Caner
Topal-Ayhan
Keita-Arda-Gio
Jo

Pretty decent squad, glad to see Sabri back. Ayhan in for Elano and Caner for Balta will be serious test. Especially for Caner Erkin, who has got something to prove these days. Gio will be another question mark as well as Arda-Keita duo who play wonderful last 3 games.

Win is important and we should get it. Last year we failed to utilize our opponents mistakes, this year, I hope we success in that attempt.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
:howler: :howler:

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Yenelim.Ezlim.Sikelim.

We can bring the difference up to 5 points, we play a shit team in our own home. If we're not going to win games like these we should just stop playing football sell the squad and donate all the money for retarted people like Metin.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
free money. i'll take it. but you need to get the money first, then donate it to me. thanks buddy.

·
Fevzi
1,404 Posts
Yenelim.Ezlim.Sikelim.

We can bring the difference up to 5 points, we play a shit team in our own home. If we're not going to win games like these we should just stop playing football sell the squad and donate all the money for retarted people like Metin.
Totaly agree, but I don´t know Metin.

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
Lol what a moron, if he left that player score who came from the right, Kasimpasa would ve been in front xD

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Wonderful football in the first half.

Great to see Kasimpasa wanting to play football.

EPL tempo so far with great attacks and moves.

Gio is good and Jo is excellent. Arda and Keita known good stuff.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts