Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Servet and Topal out is really hurting us, but Baris will finally play where he belongs to. Rest of the season depends on Meira - Emre Asik duo and Ugur Ucar's recovery time. And the most important, staying injury free.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
A loss of points here most likely knocks us out of the title race, and I am confident that Bulent will make sure each player is aware of the significance of this match. If we play half as well in offense as we did against Bordeaux, this should be a walk in the park. But if we concede first, then we'll have a tough time playing against a Konya side who will most likely revert to 8-1-1 :D

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Did you see the pitch condition? I hope Sivas and Konya stadiums vanish and their football club dies. So called football.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man, konya is a goddamn ice-desert, i remember how i had to wait for a reserve bus on the konya way because the original bus lost a wheel while we were driving. :D

·
Registered
595 Posts
man, konya is a goddamn ice-desert, i remember how i had to wait for a reserve bus on the konya way because the original bus lost a wheel while we were driving. :D
lol,you know the road sucks when the bus loose a wheel and driving with 3 without anyone noticing it.. :thumbsup:

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow, what's that? i hope kewell doesnt play.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I hope nobody plays and all that are responsible for letting a football team in 2009 to play on that field die.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man, what kind of psychologist are you going to be...

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
:howler:

I hear that ALL the time. They're crippling us though.
Love the days when Milgram experiment wasn't questioned.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
[tub]ngB8T5SKQTA[/tub]

Or you can be suave like Peter Venkman and hit on a girl with it :D

Skip to 2:00

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
konyaspor's expected line-up:

KONYASPOR
Jefferson
Mihajlov
İsmail
Kratochvil
Celaleddin
Cihan
Ayman
Zafer
Bülent
Poljac
Veysel

they must have played one of the big teams in recent weeks as i remember having watched a match in which jefferson played. they weren't too impressive, so we should go out and win this.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Ayman and Ismail are football murderers and add that pitch condition into equation, should be Konya 0-3 Gala.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i swear they gonna kill half of our players tonight leaving us with amateurs for the hamburg matches.

·
Registered
28,216 Posts
Are they that rough? I know the pitch wouldn't help but i have never seen them play, only heard of some of their players.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ismail güldüren is a fukking monster. his single purpose (and also ability) is breaking the legs of opponents.

·
Registered
28,216 Posts
This is the Wikipedia article on him, i can't stop laughing :dielaugh:

İsmail Güldüren (born January 1, 1979 in İnegöl-Bursa, Turkey) is a Turkish footballer currently playing for Bursaspor. He plays leftback and fullback. Standing at 183 cm, he wears the number 3 jersey.

He has played a record 39 times for the Turkey under-21 team.

He joined Konyaspor on a free transfer.

He has previously played for Gençlerbirliği, Ankaraspor, and Fenerbahçe. He is a definite leg-breaker.

:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts